212 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:28:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 174 21:31
So, if a Faction Leader goes inactive, 2ic leaves, is the 3ic able to petition for control?

This is what I am being led to believe has happened in my faction as of now as our Website is down as well..

ShaneDarmanSig.png
mystats.php?uid=c1919\
Year 10 Day 174 21:46
Zero Turner

http://swc-factions.com/trammer/holosite/index.php?page=10

Site works fine on my end.

edit: I looked at the forum, he did log into the forum May 19, Three days ago. Though I'm unsure when he last logged into the combine itself.

Edited By: Zero Turner on Year 10 Day 174 21:50

Zero-sig.jpg

Year 10 Day 174 21:53
Yes site just came back up (its owned by our ex-2ic so not sure whats happening)..

Gadon logged on last 3 days ago to swc as well but he hasn't posted anything new on forums for a few weeks and he hasn't responded to any DM's sent before he logged on, in effect no one I've been able to get ahold of has had contact w/ him in the last 6 days..

ShaneDarmanSig.png
mystats.php?uid=c1919\
Year 10 Day 174 22:40
If he's logged on, then he's not Inactive and no action will be taken. A leader choosing to ignore the people in his faction is not a cause for Admin intervention.

He may simply have something going on IRL that prevents him from doing more than taking the time to log in to maintain activity.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 175 15:09
yea IRL it seems, he's back now =).

Delete thread plz!

ShaneDarmanSig.png
mystats.php?uid=c1919\