213 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:27:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 184 18:05
After numerous trainees telling us that the search for a planet that is part of our tests doesn't come up with anything I have tried it myself. It seems that the planet H'nemthe cannot actually be found on the galaxy search function, even though its a homeworld.

Now you can see it on the races page and go via that route, but it does beg the question as to a) how is the search function not seeing the planet, and b) are there other planet being missed too?

Before I go post on the bug base, I just want to see if anyone else is having trouble searching for a planet that they know exists in a non-hidden system? Or if anyone knows why this is happening.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 184 20:30
Gitane Z Demone

Most likely the issue is with the ` or '.

If you type in just "H" it is the second thing to show up.

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.
Year 10 Day 184 20:56
Hmm, so try leaving out the ` or ' and everything after it then? Seems odd for a search engine to ignore this type of think, but ok. SHould I bugbase it to see about it getting fixed, or just ignore it an hope for the best do you think?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 184 20:59
Gitane Z Demone

I only put in "H" on the search.

I think that our `' issue may be affecting the search engine. I would bugbase it but I don't know if that is fixable or not.

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.
Year 10 Day 184 22:40
If it's bugbased, someone can look to see if it's fixable. If it isn't bugbased, it will never have a chance of being fixed.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 185 2:05
Well I bugbased it just in case.

Ellias_sig6.png