279 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:23:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » "You" assigned you as of ....
Year 10 Day 188 13:57
Ok I keep getting these in my inventory events, and until recently thought I knew why. I keep getting stuff like this...

You have assigned you as pilot of the following 11 ships:
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
- BFF-1 Bulk Freighter
Reason: ......................

My original thought was that I had faction privledges to assign ships so when ships that had the action as commander were assigned to me it would say "You" when another with the priv assigned...

But apparently not. The one above is a non-faction member assigned ships that were not assigned to me or my faction, and it stills says "You".

So the question is, why does it always say YOU instead of "John Smith" or whoever assigns them to me?

Year 10 Day 188 14:32
It's some kind of bug that's cropped up since Inventory 2.0. I'm pretty sure it's been reported and is being worked on, but I honestly haven't looked.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 188 21:23
Yeah it seems that whenever anyone assigns or unassigns you something, it comes up as You instead. There could possibly be something to do with using the drop down option or the in-field editing that could cause it in one case and not the other.

Ellias_sig6.png