177 are online

Year

Day

Time

01:04:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 188 19:34
I am interested in purchasing a female Twilek NPC, and I have a few questions before hand.

1: what kind of jobs can i give her, like dancer, slave? kinda like what we saw in the star wars movy RTOJ in jabbas palace.

2: how does one transport an NPC, say for example I purchase one, ownership is given to me, but i am unable to pick it up due to other obligations, is there a way to have someone pick her up and transport her to another location without having to turn ownership over to that person?

My crew is my family. Is there anything you would not do for your family?
Year 10 Day 188 19:51
1. Her job is determined by her NPC type - builder, pilot, etc. If you get a custom NPC, then you can make her whatever you want.

2. Yes, you can assign NPCs to people the same way as ships and other assets.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 188 20:29
Thanks for answering the first, but the second is different. I was wondering if it was possible to have someone else transport her without me giving them ownership before hand?

Year 10 Day 188 20:55
Xim Reyes

Assigning things isn't the same as giving someone ownership. You can unassign them from someone at any time, though they must be supervisor to move them.

Year 10 Day 188 22:06
Ok, i think i understand. Thanks for explaining t me guys : )