Day

Time

03:20:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 189 13:36
Congo Deviean

Scenario, lets say bill is in a bayonet light cruisser, he flys out of every secotor in teritory no controls. his friend jack is also on the ship can bill arrest jack sense no one has control of the area?

Look good, Dodge fast,Shoot first,kill quick, and you live.
but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I live by these and so should you.
Year 10 Day 189 13:46
Tarkil Gwiek`Ukh

Capital ships owned by a government count as territory of that government, no matter where they are.

- Rules

Which means that the government can arrest no matter where the bayonet is.

If it's an in-faction arrest (both players are members of the same faction), the rules aren't exactly clear on it, but as far as I know it's possible anywhere.

tarkil.png
Year 10 Day 189 13:57
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

"If it's an in-faction arrest (both players are members of the same faction), the rules aren't exactly clear on it, but as far as I know it's possible anywhere."

Yup

Year 10 Day 189 14:03
Congo Deviean

Know if i own it, For example i am dead and my killer is quantum nacker i deserved it. anyway i get a yt-1760 and load it with stun cuffs i get him on the the jet and fly off, i am a freelancer i am out of everyone's teritory can i arrest him? or does it have to be faction to faction

but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

Year 10 Day 189 14:16
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

You can't arrest him.

Year 10 Day 189 14:36
Congo Deviean

but i can leave him locked in there right? IF i get level 3 doors on the enterance can he exit if a ship goes there to pick him up?

Year 10 Day 189 14:45
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Not unless he breaks the lock.

Year 10 Day 189 14:52
Congo Deviean

okay, thank you so much.

Year 10 Day 189 15:21
The Galactic Government can arrest anywhere that there is no other government control, whether it's in a sector or not.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 189 18:11
Congo Deviean

I got an idea how to kill this person. me and 3 friends will load him on to a stupid ship lock him in a room and use it to fly around for three weeks then go into teritory to get permission for his death then arrest him and put him in our party after 2 weeks 6 days 23 hours 55 minutes i will kill him for a total of 8 weeks 6 days 23 hours and 55 minute wait to play again a little over 2 and 1/4 months. He isn't lucky at all. Any flaws before i make this final?

Year 10 Day 189 18:21
Yes he can choose to drop after 3 weeks

zioxsiggy2.png\"
Year 10 Day 189 19:41
That, and that person will now be on the lookout for you. Plus you would have to join the gov faction to get arrest privs to arrest that person.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 189 19:56
Any flaws before i make this final? 

1. If you're planning to do this with your new character because he killed your old character, then you're a moron and a douchebag.
2. If he makes a complaint to the Admin, you could be considered to be griefing - deliberately attempting to keep him from playing the game - and punished for it.
3. Any government that actually gives you A/E privs is mentally deficient. Sadly, this one probably doesn't make your plan impossible.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 189 19:56
Congo Deviean

I am dead am coming back and this person wont remember me he tease me when i first started. and i will cut the time early so he cant drop :P

Year 10 Day 189 21:15
You're planning on griefing, which will result in a ban. Goodie.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 189 21:28
Congo Deviean

hmm really? well if it is a bann i will talk them from over and let them screw me over again and get them:P actually i got someone on them and since i am still congo deviean it is not a ban if they die.

Year 10 Day 189 21:36
Congo Deviean

wait a minute though, How is it against the rules to get revenge? If it is strictly Role playing purposes it is not and i will get him. i will send an admin my questions

Year 10 Day 189 21:37
You're planning it for your next character to be involved. Your character is DEAD. You can't get revenge for it.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 190 1:01
Dead characters are dead. You might not be happy about it, but you need to suck it up and get on with it, friend. Using your new character to avenge the death of your old character is considered poor conduct by the majority of the player base, and is often considered poor RP. In one sense, perhaps this person did you a favour, in highlighting how to avoid such situations in the future.

RF

mystats.php?uid=c1086
Year 10 Day 190 7:33
Congo Deviean

Mr.Forge good point, I will still kill random people to laugh at them and become a max murderer :P No just joking i did beg for murder but the person who betrayed me took my money, and everything i owned when i started and made me stranded for a while. and i want some revenge but maybe i was scammed and i scammed so what goes around comes around. Ideas how to insure this person doesn't do it again

Page 1 2