Time

05:41:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 190 8:06
use a middle

Year 10 Day 190 8:24
Suck it up and be better than them. That always pisses them off. Them being a jerk and scamming doesn't excuse you being a moron and a douchebag by using your new character to avenge your old one.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 190 8:28
Congo Deviean

So anyone who did me wrong on this account let free? completely? okay on locks and keys will it take 24 to make a lock to level 3 if i do it right after another? and while i am waiting for one lock to finish can i work on another lock? and can locks be put on facilities?

Look good, Dodge fast,Shoot first,kill quick, and you live.
but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I live by these and so should you.
Year 10 Day 190 8:33
You should not hold grudges from one character to the next. There is also precedent of at least one person being banned for planning to kill someone with their new character before creating it, so you need to watch yourself.

As for the locks, I believe you can only work on one at a time, and they can be placed on any door (ship, vehicle, facility, space station). I do not know the answer to the time question.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 190 8:36
Congo Deviean

Okay well forget him now, I will do well without him, but if he crosses me again he is dead.

how many doors are on a yt-1760

Look good, Dodge fast,Shoot first,kill quick, and you live.
but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I live by these and so should you.
Page 1 2