Year

Day

Time

20:45:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I was declined because my acount request was suspicious
It said that I could have more then one account. I am the only one who uses this computer and this is the first time I even heard of this website. I do live on campus at the College of the Ozarks and all of our internet connections go through the college's computer first. I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. I really want to join the Combine and play so it would be great if someone could help me.

Congo Deviean

okay budy, This has happened lately, i would advise emailing Multi-accounts@swcombine.com they control the multiply accounts and can handle your problems

good luck

Look good, Dodge fast,Shoot first,kill quick, and you live.
but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I live by these and so should you.
Thank you.

In addition, if you reapply, put in something like "College connection" in the field for listing multis. That will let the rest of the team (who don't deal with multi accounts) to leave your application alone so the multi-accounts director can take a look at it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Congo Deviean

any time

Look good, Dodge fast,Shoot first,kill quick, and you live.
but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I live by these and so should you.