Year

Day

Time

01:55:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2 3 4
Year 10 Day 191 13:55
We won't allow same names or titles in names. Actually I will decline anything that even looks similar.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 191 14:51
Don't we have a rule against trading goods or services in SWC for real money? Didn't Congo say in that bottom DM that a guy's working for him because of a RL debt?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 191 16:05
Congo Deviean

Ah true, he is working for me, he didn't have the money, and it is not trading really, it is more like you dont have to pay me and you do as i say here. he would be loyal on any account. and Ranma I have already got my name, I want to throw them a twist so i wish it to be secret for now please :) Oh and it is a deal already made before Combine was aware of me it is not like he is earning money that way. if you must know the bet was on who could finish the obstical course first i beat him by 5 seconds so i think i am following the rules still, Oh and tycho i warn you, in my new character if you or quantum so much as touch the rim of insulting me, it will be enough for me to go off on you in the game i have talked to togan jano and it is illegal to have revenge from a past character but i can kill for stupid reason and for fun and it isn't and the second one of you merely insults me my friend or some kid. i will defend them and attempt to wipe out all of tenloss you understand. Quantum i will spare as for you i will try to make it the longest time possible. so far i think it is 8 weeks 6 days 23 hours 58 minutes if i calculated right. same with you groozle and Han i am waiting for the slightest insult and this is not illegal plus i am going on an FS killing spree on christmas, Then i will drop all there bodies on Tycho's land to show him my power.

Look good, Dodge fast,Shoot first,kill quick, and you live.
but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I live by these and so should you.
Year 10 Day 191 16:10
You are a stupid, moronic noob and you don't HAVE any power. Bring it on. Ask me for my location when you respawn, if you want me to prove how worthless your words are. And bring your A-game. Grow the hell up and get over people killing your character for being such a douchebag. It's a game and you played it badly. A new character means a new start, and you BADLY need it. Don't make the same mistake of being a blowhard scamming idiot the second time around, although I'm not sure you're capable.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 10 Day 191 16:23
Congo Deviean

i promise you this, I am a young teenager with no life, I am a SORE LOOSER and i lost so those who beat me at it i will find to beat them How do you think i am good at combat arms and runescape? or even pirates online? I get revenge and i compete. Tycho is the worst person in this universe and if me him and quantum where alone on the planet i would leave them and take there stuff. I HATE THEM ALL

but it is not what we know that gets us through life it is what we think we know.

Year 10 Day 191 16:31
He is very good at being a sour barf bag like the ones people forget to throw away after geting carsick.

ncbar.png
Groozle_sig.png
Year 10 Day 191 16:40
has this kid been executed yet? If not, whoever has him. pleeeeease dont kill him, unarrest him and lock all the doors to where he's at

C8KQxSP.png

"My phone autocorrects your name to ham bazooka, I thought you should know."
--Syn
Year 10 Day 191 17:30
Congo Deviean

Han i am dead ha ha thanks to quantum tycho was going to do that same with quantum but after a begging task they killed me and they will fall if they make any move. Hal, I dont even know you and peace i said i will get HAN not HAL

Year 10 Day 191 17:47
I read that, Congo, but you also threatened the FS population, which includes me. And besides, if you can't do anything to me after I GIVE you my location, how can you ever hope to touch Tycho, who leads a government, not just a small religious faction?

Seriously, grow up. You're not acting like a young teenager, you're acting like a 5yr old, crying about the game you just lost. This isn't Combat Arms, or Runescape, or Pirates Online. If those are the best you can handle, maybe you should just quit SWC and go back to them? This game would be a lot better off without a jerk like you with no RP sense (no sense at all, in fact) constantly trying to see how far he can bend/break the rules without getting caught.

Shoo, child, it's past your bedtime.

Year 10 Day 191 18:03
Congo Deviean

Actually one thing you will learn that ever rule guards a rule and that you can find a loop whole in any rule it is Lawyer 101. I merely minpulate the rules to strive to get better outcomes. You see for example the rule all characters must be 1 character only right no multies, i could make a multi by using a different interenet signal link (example library) you can also start a city wide conquest of everyone join the game and quiting over throwing the server and giving it problems to sneek in a multi, or you can do an illegal way and hack the codes and change your signal. I dont do it but i could if i wanted to. learn loop wholes and you will get farther my friend

Year 10 Day 191 18:11
I didn't say it wouldn't be easy to try to cheat. I said you're scum for trying to get by rules like you are.

"Oh, I'm not paying him, I'm just taking money off what he owes me. It's not the same thing. He'd do it anyway."
"Okay, I'm not going to carry out a grudge from this character, but I can kill people for stupid reasons, and these guys that pissed me off as Congo are top of the list."

Seriously, you expect anyone to buy that load? Sooner or later you're going to push the line a little too far, and the Admin aren't going to buy your bullcrap excuse. But please, keep trying - the game will be better off without a wannabe cheat like you.

You just don't have the spine or the moral fortitude to try to play by the rules, much less the intelligence or skill.

Year 10 Day 191 18:11
Or you could just be an honest person and play the game fairly to have a good time instead of getting so worked up about being killed.

ns8LjpC.png

Y15 D337 - The day a God was proven mortal

Year 10 Day 191 18:16
Congo Deviean

okay, let says i try to follow the rules what are the benifits?

Year 10 Day 191 18:33
Let me put it this way: How do you think Tycho feels, having played by the rules and beaten someone like you who is trying so hard to cheat and still lost?

Can't beat the feeling of screwing the guy not playing by the rules, and doing it legitimately.

There's also the minor fact that you will NOT get banned and get to continue playing the game. Which you might consider trivial, thinking you won't get caught, but you've damn near incriminated yourself 3 or 4 times already in this thread. So when you really cheat, you will get caught, sooner rather than later.

There's also growing a pair of balls, taking steps towards being a decent human being, comprehending that there can be more to existence than just beating someone in an online video game... the list goes on.

Year 10 Day 191 18:37
Havid Dagstrom

Jesus christ, you guys gotta chill out... Christ, this is just a game...

Oya Mando\'ade!
Year 10 Day 191 18:39
Congo Deviean

yea it is called my girl friend she is about to break up with me because i play this game to much but i still play it to get revenge maybe i should love her instead

Year 10 Day 191 19:03
Havid Dagstrom

>.> no comment... jesus christ... this reminds me of that chinese kid who died of starvation of warcraft.

Oya Mando\'ade!
Year 10 Day 191 19:06
Congo Deviean

ha ha Hal i am awaiting your answer.

Year 10 Day 191 19:10
Nick Felstone

Dude Congo- chill, and leave this place because the real gamers here who Like the challenge of playing legitimately, need leg room. you're crowding our feet, you bottom-feeder, try to suck you dignity off the soles of our feet, after it has dissolved to dust so fine, an atom is scale to the sun compared to a grain of rice.
leave, and Admins,

PERMA-BAN TIME!

Edited By: Nick Felstone on Year 10 Day 191 19:12

your crap is not everybody's crap

http://i44.tinypic.com/30l0zl2.jpg
Year 10 Day 191 19:10
Nick Felstone

also, get you're grammar straight. i can't read your posts.

your crap is not everybody's crap

http://i44.tinypic.com/30l0zl2.jpg
Page 1 2 3 4