252 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:50:30

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 195 11:28
I am currently unable to login using Internet Explorer, when i try it just links me straight back to the login screen. I tried all steps outlined in the "Problem: I can't log into SWC!" thread and am able to log in using Mozilla. Unfortunatly i do not usually have access to Mozilla, i am using a friends system right now. Is there any way to get my account running on IE. I am really looking forward to playing. Thank you.

Year 10 Day 195 12:47
We do not support IE, firefox is suggested internet explore to use with the combine.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 195 14:34
IE 7 works fine, but Google Chrome or Firefox get the job done.

Artemis de Chatillon

Artemis de Chatillon

Year 10 Day 195 20:51
IE8 works fine too. Maybe Syn needs to get you on the session exemption list, but not sure if thats possible if you can log in through other methods.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 196 2:07
If getting on the list would help that would be great. I only infrequently have access to firefox.

Year 10 Day 196 4:22
Correcting, we support IE7 and IE8.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 196 9:59
Sorry, login exception won't help you; it only resolves the "session expired" error. The sticky thread you've already looked at literally contains all of the information we have available to help with this problem. Sometimes it happens that IE will just stop working for a while but will work fine again a few weeks later; so far no one has been able to determine the reason for the problems with IE.

swcforumsig