245 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:17:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 196 17:47
Hi, I'm dead and I chose a new handle, and I'm waiting another 9 days to re spawn. Once I can re-spawn, do I have to register again like I did the first time I registered?

Because when I first registered it took me 8 days to get accepted, even though I play with my two brothers.

\'\'If you\'re good at something, never do it for free\'\' -The Joker

Check out The Sunny Inn!

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=34408&page=0
Year 10 Day 196 18:51
No, the only thing you have to wait for is your new handle to be approved, which I'm assuming is what you mean by you already chose a new handle, so you should be ready to go.

Year 10 Day 196 20:19
Although saying that, are you referring to the Multi resgistration? If so, just include your brother's handles in the requisite spot and it should be alright. Just don't forget if you are a multi as you will get banned if you don't inform the Multi Director quickly.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 196 20:59
Actually there is no spot, you need to email (after recreating) multi admin to register with your brothers. For your old handle will still be registered with them but now without an email address.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 196 22:58
Ah, thought that when recreating you had the same sort of fields to fill in as when initially making your first character.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 197 1:17
Multi-Accounts Questions (Posted by Avid Soyak on Year 10 Day 181)
I had three messages that were all about the same thing lately. This brings up a very good case.
"If one character of a multi-pair dies and the other lives on, does the person behind the dead character have to register with the new character, or is it based on the people behind it, and thus registration remains until some change is reported."
Scenario explanation: John and Joe Smith are Multis. Joe Smith dies, John continues on. Joe comes back as Rachael three weeks later. Rachael would not be on the multi list with John.
So please, when your about ready to respawn, about a day away, give me a shout on DM or Multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Not right after you die, becausee I have seen people change handles like my kid changes Onesies, 30 times a day.
And yes, Joe would come back as Rachael, cause there are no real girls on the internet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Found it.

Edited By: Skeltsco Ofsseto on Year 10 Day 197 1:20

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
Year 10 Day 197 5:15
Oh ok. Thanks for you're help guys. :)

\'\'If you\'re good at something, never do it for free\'\' -The Joker

Check out The Sunny Inn!

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=34408&page=0