193 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:36:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Morgukai Glaive and another question.
Would I need it's datacard to build one? Or does it have a data card?

Edited By: Groozle Archer on Year 10 Day 226 15:35

ncbar.png
Groozle_sig.png
Year 10 Day 226 14:56
a very difficult blade to get your hands on. Good luck with that. If you do manage, let me know. I have been looking for them since I joined.

Year 10 Day 226 15:00
I have the Materials (not for this specific reason) and a crafting kit. I just need to know if I need the datacard.

ncbar.png
Groozle_sig.png
Year 10 Day 226 15:17
The only thing you can currently produce without a datacard are Keycards.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 226 15:20
Okay. Thanks. Will there ever be anything you can produce without on in the future?

Edited By: Groozle Archer on Year 10 Day 226 15:58

ncbar.png
Groozle_sig.png
It's hard to speculate on what may be possible in the future. Concepts for taking "trophies" from animals and turning them into useful items (a rancor-tooth knife, a nerf-hide jacket) have been suggested as part of future creatures implementation, but may be discarded before the final version is coded.

It is highly unlikely that anything that is currently assigned to a faction will be able to be produced without a datacard at any time.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
And Groozle, if you look at the rules pages, any item, ship etc that has a faction listed under it, means that that faction has the DC.

Ellias_sig6.png
I want to thank those of you that take the time to go through and answer all of us under experienced players questions. YOU ROCK!!!

ncbar.png
Groozle_sig.png