Year

Day

Time

16:50:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 226 20:32
Womgi Fidelis

I know that all entities need a dc to be produced. I also know that the faction with the dc is listed underneath in the rules page. My question is who can produce entities that are not rare or unique, but have no faction listed as owning the dc. By entity i mean ships, vehicles and items.

Once a ranger, always a ranger.

Even the most beautiful of paintings began with the defiling of pristine white canvas.

womgifidelis-20170213.png
Year 10 Day 226 21:04
I don't know of any ships that have no DC owner that aren't rare, but if they exist then most likely what has happened (and the same with vehicles and items) is that the faction that had the DC has dissolved, taking the DC along with it. In that case, no one will be able to produce it until R&D is released, and it is researched again by someone else.

Year 10 Day 226 21:46
Womgi Fidelis

When is r&d slated for release anyway? I think i remember reading about it once but i cant remember...

Even the most beautiful of paintings began with the defiling of pristine white canvas.

Year 10 Day 226 23:47
There's no ETA. It'll be released when it's coded. Which won't be for a very long time.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 227 1:13
And Mikel there are ships like that - the last generation of CP ships. They haven't been listed as rare, btu they are also non-producable.

So to answer you question, for anything that isn't a facility/station and has no faction listed under it, it cannot be produced at this stage. For facilities/stations, there are several that have no faction listed since anyone can build them (Eg Space Colonies, Hotels, Power Generators). However there are a few facilities (or at least there were) that have no faction listed, yet cannot be built by anyone.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 227 1:51
Facilities usually do not have faction listed, as no datacards exist for them (except for HQ facilities at some times). To find out what factions can produce what facilities, check the Faction Creation page.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 227 3:09
They do have affilations on them Togan, you just have to open up the link to get all the info, not just the small version where all facilities for a size (ie 3x3) are listed.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 227 5:17
Hmm, indeed, faction specific facilities do list those factions.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 227 19:17
Womgi Fidelis

Ok thanks guys(and gal). You've been real helpful. Feel free to close this thread. I have no further questions on this issue