Year

Day

Time

04:57:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 237 23:03
Kriel Nightstalker

Is there anyone that could please help me with respect to spending cp's. Is there coords that bring me to the place where I can shop with cps I am at A loss,anyone that can help get me there .I would be so very appreciative. Thanks kriel Nightstalker.

Year 10 Day 237 23:35
If you want to exchange them for ships or vehicles, then you need to be on the surface of a planet (not in a ship, vehicle, or facility). Click on your CP total and use the Exchange CPs link for any kind of CP purchases.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 237 23:52
Also, if you are spending the CPs on getting custom items, you would need some images, but once you exchange them, they will be put in your location. You can also sped CPs on getting custom images on pretty much anything you can own, using the same method.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 238 19:37
Kriel Nightstalker

Thanks for the help,but still A bit stumped although closer to success then before. So it can be on any surface, and there is no store/marketplace designed for this.Or is there something else I need to do in addition to having two feet on the ground.

Year 10 Day 238 20:05
Nope. Because its an OOC reward, you don't have to do anything else other than be outside on the surface of a planet. Then you click the number next to where it says CP under your avatar, and choose the [Exchange CPs] link near the top of the page. Then you will see the page where you can exchange for various things.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 239 0:56
Kriel Nightstalker

Thanks Ellias. I really appreciate this

Year 10 Day 239 1:06
Guess I needed to be clearer about how to get there. My bad.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.