Day

Time

16:09:51

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 245 12:58
Jeet Ewandoan

How can I tell if I can use the force???

Year 10 Day 245 13:48
Zero Turner

You need to be Force tested by either a Jedi or a Sith.

Zero-sig.jpg

Year 10 Day 245 16:52
Jeet Ewandoan

How do I do that?

Year 10 Day 245 18:43
Contact the Jedi Council.

Year 10 Day 246 6:40
Your best bet is to join a faction that will get force checks for their members. Just ask before you join a faction if they schedule force checks.

Year 10 Day 246 10:28
As Maziel and Jonas said, your best chance of being Force tested is to join a faction, as the Jedi only schedule faction-wide testing now. The Sith do not test anyone outside of the Empire or its allies.

However, please be aware that it is highly unlikely that you will be Force sensitive, and some people have played this game for 7, 8, or more years and have never had a Force sensitive character. It's best to just play the game, enjoy it, and then deal with/be happy about the fact that you have a Force sensitive character if or when that time comes.

Year 10 Day 248 6:38
Sylaur Dragomir

How do We contact the Jedi council. I have been stuck int he city of theed (Naboo) for a while. I would atleast want to beable to leave this place. It ahs been a dream of mine to become a jedi

Year 10 Day 248 8:27
Sometimes I wonder why I bother posting at all.

If you are intent on contacting a member of the Jedi Order, then do it like any other faction and find their listing in the Factions list in the Rules, and either post on their forums or send the leader a DM.

Year 10 Day 249 2:21
Debra Blackburn

hello i want to train for this who do i need to talk to or how do i go about the training for, thank you

Year 10 Day 249 2:41
Jesfa

You start by reading the above post.

Then once you've read the post and prepare to make another useless post in another thread, asking the same question that has already been answered, you stop and reread the post again.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 10 Day 249 2:45
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

Ms Blackburn,

You CAN'T train to be become a Jedi/Darksider, you have to be attuned to the force as of this moment. And if you are not then you can't train for anything. Presently there is only "one" way to get FS for your character and that is PLAYING THIS GAME!- Play it long enough and your character will eventually be made Force sensitive.

You are "rechecked" for it at levels 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31 and so on, and every time the chance increases. And if you don't feel like levelling your character to get FS then its to bad. Other then that the chance of being FS happens only upon creation of your character. And please dont' think about sunning and recreating until you are FS either as that is technically not "legal" or at least within the rules to do so.

And yes I was force sensitive once, and nothing I hated more then 200 people DM'ing me a day to be tested, knowing that not a single one most likely wouldn't be found FS. I checked around 75-80 people in the timespan I was able to do so, and only 1-2 came out as sensitives.

So accept your character as he or so is and play the game...... Please!!!

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Year 10 Day 249 3:12
hello i want to train for this who do i need to talk to or how do i go about the training for, thank you

- Debra Blackburn

What the others said, kinda, but with a smile at least. :)

If you want to read more about how the force works in the game you can do so here:
http://rules.swcombine.com/?The_Force

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 11 Day 13 17:25
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: spambot
Year 11 Day 13 19:33
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: spambot
Year 11 Day 31 23:28
Vex Moon

" You CAN'T train to be become a Jedi/Darksider, you have to be attuned to the force as of this moment. And if you are not then you can't train for anything. Presently there is only "one" way to get FS for your character and that is PLAYING THIS GAME!- Play it long enough and your character will eventually be made Force sensitive.

You are "rechecked" for it at levels 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31 and so on, and every time the chance increases. And if you don't feel like levelling your character to get FS then its to bad. Other then that the chance of being FS happens only upon creation of your character. And please dont' think about sunning and recreating until you are FS either as that is technically not "legal" or at least within the rules to do so.

And yes I was force sensitive once, and nothing I hated more then 200 people DM'ing me a day to be tested, knowing that not a single one most likely wouldn't be found FS. I checked around 75-80 people in the timespan I was able to do so, and only 1-2 came out as sensitives.

So accept your character as he or so is and play the game...... Please!!!"

Lame! Thats pretty much the whole appeal of Star Wars. Most likely not have the ability to use the force?.... thats like designing a wild west game and saying that most of you wont get to be cowboys. It's a cryin shame too, cuz nothin I love more than some Star Wars but this is rediculous.

Edited By: Vex Moon on Year 11 Day 31 23:29
Year 11 Day 31 23:55
No, all you love is the Force. The Force is just a part of the greater whole that is the Star Wars Universe.

If you want lame, go play Star Wars Galaxies where every moron and their mother runs around with a lightsaber.

Year 11 Day 32 9:59
Vex Moon

Look, I can understand that you don't want a buch of saber wielding newbies runing around out there, and no its not just the force I love. I'm saying that it should be more available to each new player just as RPG truely is. I get that its a small percentage of the galaxy population to have the ability to use the force, it's just that it is a let down for those who want that with thier character. A player should be given more options when it comes to this or at least beable to work towards it as a end goal and have some insight on the issue when building thier character.

Part of my issue is that Ive been playing/ Gm img for so long now that I'm still figuring out the differences between the online RPG and the traditional way and realizing that the online adventures DO have limits and not for everyone.... It's the learning curve.

Edited By: Vex Moon on Year 11 Day 32 10:03
Year 11 Day 32 11:29
Congratulations, you revived a half-year-old topic for absolutely no reason.

The question here has already been answered, and the system will not be changed, so I'm not even going to point you toward the Suggestions forum for it.

Year 11 Day 32 12:52
Look, I can understand that you don't want a buch of saber wielding newbies runing around out there (...) it's just that it is a let down for those who want that with thier character. 

Except that you can't get one without the other. Either you open the door for the silly noobs, or you restrict it to a random roll. If someone refuses to stick around and play if they're not FS, I wouldn't trust them to be responsible with it if they had it.

Year 11 Day 33 19:34
Vex Moon

Woops, didn't mean to rehash old stuff, just venting a little.

Year 11 Day 40 18:24
Just an fyi, besides the Jedi Council and the GE's Sith cadre, there are other groups wielding force users which can probably test you if you get involved with them - Black Sun's Maurari, I think the Tion Hegemony has a FS person or two or so, Anzat has some FS associates, etc.

Year 11 Day 40 18:34
Most factions, or at least the fairly established ones, have or know somebody who can do Force tests.

Page 1 2