256 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:50:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 247 21:27
I just found a store and bought some starting equipment but I don't know how to equip it. Does anyone know how I can equip items?

Noobish question I know.

Actually never mind. I found out how after a little more messing around.

Edited By: Gwazi Magnum on Year 10 Day 247 21:50

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 272 12:54
Turlet Parek

can you tell me how to do it. that would help me a lot.

Year 10 Day 272 13:06
Position -> Items

This is the screen you need. It should be pretty self-explanatory.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 272 18:14
Turlet Parek

yes but when i go to actions -> weapons it says i only have the brawler.

Year 10 Day 272 18:15
Turlet Parek

and when i press items, the screen where the interface area is is blank

Year 10 Day 272 18:35
Weapons are not implemented yet, so they won't show up.

If the Items screen is blank, that means there's no items at your location. If you're still in the starting city, go to the NPC Shop and buy some from the shopkeeper there, then you can equip them before you leave the room.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 279 22:20
Turlet Parek

oh ok. but why are weapons not impelmented yet?
is it waiting for combat?

Year 10 Day 331 6:49
Sorry to enter this thread, but I just bought some items in a shop.

Following the position -> items line brings me to a blank screen. I am still in the same room as the NPC shopkeeper (and the right-hand scrollist gives 2 items stored in that shop.

How can I pick these up?

Thanks for any solutions.

Year 10 Day 331 13:37
They should be in the same room you bought them from, from the shopkeeper. If not, check the other rooms. If not, make sure you actually bought some items.

Year 10 Day 331 15:18
In my inventory list (right hand side of screen) there is a number (216322). Is this the roomnumber or is it the number of the facility?

It isn't a number of one of the rooms in this shop...

After taking a tour trough the shop, the only thing found was a trophy ear in one of the other rooms. So apparently i can see items, but my shoppings were dropped elsewhere in the multiverse...

I didn't buy too much (belt+backpack) but it is frustrating if one isn't able to find your purchases... ;-)

What to try next?

Year 10 Day 331 18:18
Depends on where that number is. If its just to the left of the image on the right hand side of the page, then that is the items ID number. In the middle should be a location listing of the item - if the number is there, then that is the ID of the room its in. Once you buy items from the NPC shopkeeper, they should drop at your feet in that room, so head back there and check.

If they are not there, have a look in your inventory and see if the location listing says that its held by someone else - its possible someone else came along and picked them up themselves. Probably best in that case to just buy more - the pitiful costs of those items will be recompensated 1000-fold once you join a faction and get your first pay allowance.