Day

Time

05:27:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 267 18:56
Ceberus Natalus

What would you say would be the maximum size a sig should be?

Year 10 Day 267 19:31
Ceberus Natalus

for instance, is mine to large?

Year 10 Day 267 20:09
William Clark

Be reasonable and don't make it enormous (like taking up a quarter of the page or something like that). For it would be around 200px to 400x

Year 10 Day 267 21:57
Ryan Roche

200x400px is relatively small. Yours is fine, I've seen bigger sigs. If, for example, your sig is too big, most probably you'll get a DM from one of the members of the Art Team asking you to remove it or change its size. There are no Sig rules regarding size, however, Sigs that are provocative are removed by an Admin if they are inappropriate.

Edited By: Ryan Roche on Year 10 Day 267 21:58

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 10 Day 268 3:31
Kendall Holm

I go any where from 600x200 to 600x400

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 10 Day 268 9:06
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

The only time i find sigs annoying is when they go along the page too far or there are multiple pictures in a row and it stretches the page.

sephiroth_rhapsodos_sig.png

Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit!
Year 10 Day 268 12:39
Kuro Neko

I find that 500x200 is a fair size for the siggy artwork I have done in the past.

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Year 10 Day 269 11:05
I've only had one person actively complain about the size of my....sig. So i'd say you're doing okay.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 10 Day 269 11:27
I'm thinking about redoing mine again. I think that it's about as big as you want to get right now. Unless your someone nice like Mr. Shorzeka.

Signature.png
Her imaginary friends think you have issues. Her multiple personalities agree. So her inner child is refusing to speak to you!
Year 10 Day 269 11:44
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

I think Kyria, that if you could maybe put the long thin banners under the bigger ones your sig would be much better. Just cos it wouldn't stretch the screen...

Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit!
Year 10 Day 269 11:52
It doesn't stretch the screen ...

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 269 12:16
Screen Resolution, that's the problem, my laptop runs very high resolution because of the fact it's a high def computer. (Love watching bluray on it). I'll see what I can do. If there was a way to set up the pictures so they automatically took up only X % of the screen width I would do that. but So far I can't find anything that does that for HTML.

I'll play with my sig in Kompozer and see what I can do to fix it up better.

Signature.png
Her imaginary friends think you have issues. Her multiple personalities agree. So her inner child is refusing to speak to you!
Year 10 Day 269 12:47
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

hmm... must just be me then. Whenever Kyria posts for me i get a screen and a half. oh well, it's ok then. If it's only for me then don't put yourself through too much trouble. Thanks though.

Year 10 Day 269 12:56
What screen resolution are you at, Sephiroth?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 269 13:57
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

I'm at 1280x800 atm.

Year 10 Day 269 14:11
My screen is 1440 x 900 so I don't see where the problemis since i run my firefox on only 2/3rds of the screen at most. Check the magnification on your browser. I forget to do that sometimes. I'll have it set for a high magnification (Great for sites with abominably small small print) and suddenly everything is half again as large as it should be.

And I'll keep looking for the coding to make my pictures a % of your screen.

Signature.png
Year 10 Day 269 14:22
I am on 1200x800 as well and have no encountered any stretching with the signature in question.

mikequekara.jpg\"
Year 10 Day 269 23:03
What Kyira could do to remove the "stretching" problem some experience, is to remove one of the big character images on the right or left ... that wouldn't take off much of the signature and reduce the whole signature to a size that's acceptable on (almost) any screen size (face it, if you're still using 1024x768, then it's your own damn fault!).

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 270 11:55
Xavze Zavan

Thank God for Forum settings>show signatures>NO

How would you like to pay income tax EVERY month?
Year 11 Day 61 4:32
Deleted Post
Scott Mo
Deleted by Scott Mo. Reason: it didn't work
Year 11 Day 61 4:35
Deleted Post
Scott Mo
Deleted by Scott Mo. Reason: still not working
Year 11 Day 61 4:41
Scott Mo

another try

\"Photobucket\"