248 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:50:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 273 7:57
Was just perusing the medical item section, and the medical rules page and I was wondering. How many times can various pieces of medical equipment be used before it disappears, if at all?

The rules page doesn't say either way what happens to the item after performing a medical action with an item. And looking at the items rules page, only the bacta patch as a non-zero number next to the max uses stat. I'm guessing this means that bacta patches (and ryll patches obviously) disappear after they are used, but does this also apply to healing sticks and medikits (bacta tanks obviously remain after use)? They both have a 0 for their max number of uses, presumably indicating that they are infinite in uses. Just want to check before I go applying custom images to things that will disappear.

Thanks.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 273 10:48
Bacta Patches and Healing sticks disappear when being used. Medikits and Bacta Tanks have to be "charged" with bacta refills, which disappear when being used.

I believe this information is also available from the Medicine rules page.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 273 19:11
Thanks Togan, that is what I thought. But it isn't made explicitly clear in the Medicine rules page what happens to the items, which is where my confusion stemmed from - that and comparing the max uses stat for the items themselves. Maybe a rules page change suggestion is needed.

Ellias_sig6.png