Year

Day

Time

15:33:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 280 23:55
Somehow I managed to get 1260... and I don't think I missed any during the week. Figure that one out.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 281 1:41
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

That means i missed 1 Day somewhere :S... maybe it's not possible unless you get your CPs at a certain server time each day which isn't possible for people in certain time zones?

sephiroth_rhapsodos_sig.png

Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit!
Year 10 Day 281 2:33
Jonas, it shouldn't be possible as there are only 18 banners to click, thus 1260 CPs to earn (18 * 10 * 7). Since your fidelity bonus is as high as the CPs you get from voting, you would have needed to vote 127 times (not possible) during that week.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 281 2:40
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

But togan, how is it possible then for me to get 1090 for clicking everything every time? That ends up being exactly 180 less than 1270 which means i've lost a day somewhere, but it also means that i somehow got an extra 10 somewhere as well.

sephiroth_rhapsodos_sig.png

Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit!
Year 10 Day 281 4:09
Racial bonus?

Year 10 Day 281 10:28
I also did 2 surveys this week. Would that have anything to do with getting more than 1260?

Year 10 Day 281 11:27
In theory, no.

Year 10 Day 281 17:56
It could be that you voted for some just as the week started and that somehow got added on as well? And Sephrioth, some of the voting sites you cannot vote on everyday because it says that there were too many votes - this is possibly where your missing votes are going.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 281 18:53
I just remembered when I did my CP's just a minute ago that there is a site, think it is called WebFriends, that if you register with it, and login before voting, it gives you extra votes for being registered. If it is not that, well, I will just enjoy the extra 10 credits every once in a while.

Year 10 Day 304 21:48
Mine varies week to week. One week it is 1090, the next is 1260. This is because of the way the voting is set up to only allow a vote AFTER 24 hours has passed since the last vote instead of once per day. Thus the TIME you can vote each day moves back and every so often it causes you to lose an otherwise votable day as the time falls into when you are asleep.

Year 10 Day 305 18:20
Vito Royan

I get 1090 every week, after clicking every week, and voting each time. Whats up with that?

royan1-1.png

Year 10 Day 305 22:57
Apparantly a lot of folks are losing a day of clicks each week due to many sites requiring at least 24 hours between votes, while the Fidelity bonus appears to run at a specific time every 7 days.

I have had 1260 pts a couple of times, but I'm back down to 1080 pts per week the last few weeks.

Just break down and send Veynom some cash...

Edited By: De`zheel Rynak on Year 10 Day 305 23:09
Year 10 Day 307 17:56
Aves Sunfell

Would there be a way to add more links?

I've been looking and there are more than 18 websites that rank games. I've seen an online game that had like 30+ links you could click to vote for it.

Aves+Sunfell.png
mystats.php?uid=c1516
html>
Year 10 Day 307 18:21
Send the information to Veynom?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 308 2:45
Aves Sunfell

I did Hal... by DM. It has been about two weeks now and I did not get an answer. :(

I'm willing to do it myself if needed, registering SWC on the website I have found so it could be clicked on and advertised. But yeah, I prefer to clear it with the admin before doing anything.

Edited By: Aves Sunfell on Year 10 Day 308 2:49

Aves+Sunfell.png
mystats.php?uid=c1516
html>
Year 10 Day 309 17:43
Gabriel af Templar

For some reason when i klick the links now i don´t get any CPs. Is it just me or is it a new feature?

Year 10 Day 309 17:45
/me points to the bug base....

Year 10 Day 310 3:44
Gabriel af Templar

Seems like it´s been fixed now. Mucho Gracias.

Year 11 Day 49 12:20
I havent received any CP bonus this week and i was clicking every day as always :(
Anyone has the same problem? Do you know who should i DM about that problem to be solved?

Year 11 Day 49 15:05
Ryan Roche

I did Hal... by DM. It has been about two weeks now and I did not get an answer. :(

- Aves Sunfell

I can also add Banners to the CP banners page, but you'll have to register there and provide us with a banner.

Page 1 2