06:02:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Joining problems and old account
Year 10 Day 308 7:51
Hi, admins and people of SWC.
I have problem of "declined new account cuz my old acc."
My old account, what I played some 3 months ago, and I quited, and now I want to come back, but I only remember first name of my acc and surname started with "H"
Password is out of memory, too. So, I decided to make new account.
I did, and then e-mail from SWC:

Dear {[NEW ACCOUNT NAME]}, The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason : Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information. 

What to do? How to get my old account name and password back?

Year 10 Day 308 8:49
Use the forgotten password feature to get a new email sent to you with your password etc. Not sure if you need your handle though, so if it does that could be a problem.

However, if you remember your first name and next bit, someone could have a look through the players and find out what the full name was for you.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 308 13:20
If I remember good, my handle first name was David, and surname Hansson or Hasselwond or Hassenwond. Not quite sure.

Year 10 Day 308 13:28
Used passrecovery and got my accname and password back, thanks alot, now I can make a new account:)

Year 10 Day 308 14:18
Not really. You will always use the same account. Different characters is another story.

However, if David H-whatever is still alive, you'll have to kill him and wait 2 weeks to respawn or continue to play with him.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 308 14:50
After death you must wait 3 weeks before being able to rejoin as a playing character.

- rules

Year 10 Day 309 3:40
Got my old acc back.

Not really. You will always use the same account. Different characters is another story.

However, if David H-whatever is still alive, you'll have to kill him and wait 2 weeks to respawn or continue to play with him. 

And how I can do it? Shoot myself?

Year 10 Day 309 4:28
Kuro Neko

And how I can do it? Shoot myself?

Close. You can fly into a sun, or you can ask for someone to arrest and execute (A/E) you.

Year 10 Day 309 4:54
Hit the wrong key. I just woke up when I posted that. =P

Pretty much what Kuro wrote are the only options. There's the choice of being arrested and just make the character a NPC after 3 weeks, but then you also have to wait another week to respawn (so 4 total. Not really worth it except for RP reasons).

Honestly, unless you REALLY screwed up, it's usually not worth ditching the character. Especially if you've already started to level.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 309 5:21
Mm, yeah..

I'm trapped something StarSpeeder 3000 [CTS] Star Tours.
I wanna out:(

Everybody have rights.
Me.
You.
All.
Year 10 Day 309 10:12
That's a NPC transport ship, so it should have arrived automatically and you just need the Exit button. If that's not showing, e-mailing the assistants should get you moved off.