Year

Day

Time

23:13:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 308 17:21
Christopher Eagles

How come its 220m and a Cap ship when it should be a 62m Freighter?

Someone said it was because there is no similar ship?

The MC-30c is practically identical except its how it should be designed!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/MC30_frigate
http://galactic-voyage.com/Light%20Side-Capital%20Ships-MC-30c%20Frigate.htm

The above don't set an exact size but if you go off the trend set by the size jumps from MC-20 to 40 to 60 to 80 it would put it at about 200-250m

sig-brown.png

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."

"Every town needs a hero. [walks down a street towards sunset] Every tow
Year 10 Day 308 17:32
Because it's a really old ship, and a lot of the really old stats are screwed up.

Um... yeah, that about covers it. It's the same reason that "ship stats revision project" is a term that gets thrown around fairly regularly... but it's such a large project, and with the current state of the game it's problematic to do.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 308 17:43
Christopher Eagles

Couldn't a canon ship with the same stats replace a non-canon one, in the respect of renaming the DC, Change the Picture & the Descrip and then its canon, in effect removing the non-canon ship until it can be brought out in a more canon version?

sig-brown.png

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."

"Every town needs a hero. [walks down a street towards sunset] Every tow
Year 10 Day 308 17:50
The most complete version of shipstats that I saw had existing YV-666s replaced by another vessel (with stats similar to what they currently have), but I'm not sure if the DC was going to be altered or switched. But that, along with all others I'm aware of, has been scrapped.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.