Year

Day

Time

01:44:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 312 9:44
Tarform Boggs

I'm realy new to this game, and sure, I need to join a faction, but which one??? There are hundreds of them, and I have no idea which one to join.

Year 6 Day 312 10:39
It's really up to you. What do you want to do? Do you want to take an active part in the supposedly existing Galactic Civil War? Do you want to serve in a neutral government? Do you want to work for a corporation? Pilot? Ground pounder? Doctor? Priest?

Yes, there are alot of options. Find something that interests you, even just a little, and check it out. Ask their leaders questions and see if it's right for you.

Just keep in mind that money isn't everything. A good faction will supply you with a ship or vehicle and, eventually, equipment.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 312 11:12
Tarform Boggs

Thanks, and one more thing: How do you equip items? The items link always seem to disabled, and there doesn't seem to be any way to equip them from the items button on position either.

Year 6 Day 312 11:13
Position >> Items

RM_miko.gif\"

Uber Fishyness
Year 6 Day 312 11:31
Tarform Boggs

I tried that... All it does is bring up a static image

Year 6 Day 312 18:45
Garven Stalwart

Have you gone to a shop ad bought Items yet?
When you buy they are emediately at your feet.
Then positions items will tell you what is there to pickup.
Items can only be carried in certian places.

Shops should be in the starting cities around the galaxy.
Good luck

garven.gif\"
“You are part of the Corporate Alliance and a trader. Trade this you may.” -Satisfied Customer #3528.
Year 6 Day 313 14:09
Make sure you are still at the location where you purchased the items. If you left without picking the items up, they will be where you left them.

swcforumsig