251 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:49:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 335 3:33
Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player,

My only problem with your problem and assetment is that I am a US Soldier currently stationed in the middle east. The company I using for my internet access probably doesn't do what American companies due and differ IP Addresses as that is what your claiming I'm doing. I'm using a Multi-Account setting. In all probability these was or is someone else at the base I'm at also on this site at one point or another.

I am not trying to deceive you by any means. I know this because the computer I am on is a brand new computer from the states. Therefore there is no possible way for someone to use this computer besides myself.

I would like to know how someone can help me with this problem?

Year 10 Day 335 4:34
It'd be the internet connection rather than the computer itself. I know for a fact that there are several Combiners serving in the Middle East so that could very well be the issue.

You might need to post your e-mail address for them to make a reference for when accepting or declining handles when you sign up again.

Year 10 Day 335 4:50
So exactly should I do then? I'm confused as to that part? I need to sign up again? How do I explain to the powers that be that I'm not using a multi account then?

Year 10 Day 335 8:08
Usually, but not always, ISPs that recycle/share IPs show up as proxies, and we ignore IP matches for them. We can also frequently spot people in situations like yours because one of them is using a .mil e-mail, although I'm not sure how many of the team pay close attention to that.

Try applying again, and in the Multi field, just put down "Military Base". This will flag it for the appropriate person to look at, and the rest of us should ignore it.

Year 10 Day 335 8:48
Thank you very much, Hal. I\'ll remember you helped me, of that I promise. Yourself included Weylin. Thank you to the both of you.

~Xanatos