181 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:53:30

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How Do You Know If You're Force Sensitive?
Daniel Yoder

I really want to be a jedi but i dont know how to check if i have the force,Can someone help me?

You'll need to ask people until you find out the name of a current Jedi/Sith, and then convince them to test you :)

TenielDjo.png
Lucas Cipher

For more info and wise commentary check the following thread:
I WANT TO BE TESTED!

BTW- it should be sticky somewhere here,cause ppl are always asking for that on beggining of the game.

Instead of aiming to be a jedi (Which is very unlikely) instead look at other roles you can play. Ask around, join a faction and grow into your non-jedi character...

Also, as you level up, the chance of being force-sensitive increases

RM_miko.gif\"

Uber Fishyness
Rika Lawson

There should be some sort of sticky about the FS issue, then again, I'm aware of the fact that most people don't read the stickies...

And maybe a script in Darkness that makes your chances to be FS even smaller the more you whine about being tested. But that's a different book.

Was thinking of adding a sticky, but 5 stickies seems a little excessive, and detracts from the ones already there (which are more sticky-worthy, given that they deal with actual problems). /: Perhaps this should instead be added to the Guide, and a link to the Guide can be given each time people ask.

Edited By: Syn on Year 6 Day 319 16:58

swcforumsig

sure. If someone can write up something on it, 'll add it to the Guide.

Kids these days!