Day

Time

15:02:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 342 17:33
Christopher Eagles

How many credits does your average Tax Planet produce? (per size would be nice to)

Year 10 Day 342 18:23
Look through the galaxy map maybe? Search for populations greater than 1bil.

But generally 250mil for a smallish TP up to 1bil+ for a 20x20 GG TP.

Year 10 Day 342 20:02
Man didn't know it got that high

Year 10 Day 342 21:01
I was under the impression that the amount of taxes earned by a tax planet is only a symbolic amount. In other words, that the taxes are only an accounting notation that the controlling government does not actually collect.

Am I right or wrong?

Year 10 Day 342 21:15
You are wrong. Tax income is received by a controlling government.

Year 10 Day 342 23:25
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

The actual amount listed for "Tax income" is what you get. The "Planet income" is just a meaningless amount, though. (yes, it's what tax income is based on, but it doesn't serve any purpose beyond being part of the tax equation)

Year 10 Day 343 23:03
Thanks for that clarification. I confused planetary income with tax income.

Year 10 Day 347 18:46
Rayos Saree

My question is where these billions of credits go from larger government factions. Besides paying its members. They all ready own at least a few subordinate production factions so they can get there production free or seriously reduced.

Edited By: Rayos Saree on Year 10 Day 347 19:01
Year 10 Day 347 20:47
If you gotta ask, you'll never understand...

Year 10 Day 348 0:42
^

Still gotta pay for Darkness costs, such as for mining, producing things, building. Not as expensive as buying them, but still adds up. Then there is buying DC usages from other factions, especially for the rarer stuff etc.

Year 10 Day 348 15:34
Rayos Saree

DCs I can definitley understand that. Darkness, I can see adding up but not millions of creds. I guess the leftovers are then saved for next months expenses if i am correct.

Year 10 Day 348 15:36
Why they go into further tax planets of course!

Year 10 Day 348 17:24
Where does any government spend money?

This isn't a game function question anymore; if you want to know how a government spends its money, go ask to audit them.

Good luck.

Year 10 Day 351 11:07
[quote]DCs I can definitley understand that. Darkness, I can see adding up but not millions of creds. I guess the leftovers are then saved for next months expenses if i am correct.[quote]

I would say to any "large" gov spends atleast a few hundred million credits each month on RMs alone, that is credits going to darkness. They ofcourse make more then that and as said what is left is probarbly stockpiled for a rainy day.

Year 10 Day 352 3:30
^ Add to that construction and production costs, fees for founding cities. Daily cost of operating a goverment goes in millions or even tens of millions.

Edited By: Locago Besadii Tai on Year 10 Day 352 3:32

I don't believe Hutts are a superior race. I know that.

Lanthrym system holosite

lothbotitanshorizontalb.jpg
Year 10 Day 352 4:48
Christopher Eagles

^ and yet they get hundreds of millions -.-

Year 10 Day 352 5:52
Month has 30 days or so..

But yes,they are leftovers. They end up in our pocket, because we, The Man, love to opress the common man!

Edited By: Locago Besadii Tai on Year 10 Day 352 5:52

I don't believe Hutts are a superior race. I know that.

Lanthrym system holosite

lothbotitanshorizontalb.jpg
Year 10 Day 352 10:43
I have a question, How does one start a tax planet and get it running and to making money and ot going into debtt?

Year 10 Day 352 11:20
One has to be a Government-type faction. One refers to the rules. You'll also find information on Facility Income there, which is much more achievable for an individual.

Year 10 Day 352 11:30
I was going over the information on facility income, and all the equations make it rather hard for me to understand, I am horrible with such things. Is there an easier way to determine how much a facility makes?

Page 1 2