Year

Day

Time

04:06:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Traveling in HS for a week and no XP
I started traveling in HS about a week ago when I aborted I got the message You gained 40 XP with the following message : You now know how to use scanners. This does not seem right to me as I think I should have gotten more xp's for traveling in HS for that long and I don't recall using my scanners.

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

You get zero XP when you abort hyperspace.

As for the scanner thing, apparently you did press the button.

Zero xp since when? I have aborted many times and never had my xp stolen.

Vito Royan

Yea Teya, you definitely do get exp for aborting hyperspace, i do all the time as well.

An involuntary abort gives no XP. A voluntary abort usually does.

What would be the difference? I experienced the same thing. But a week ago, I aborted hyper, and recieved XP. There was really no difference in the situations.

6/ About aborting your travel
There are two ways to abort your travel:

1. Either you voluntarily press the Abort button;
2. Either you leave your ship/vehicle or board another entity inside your ship/vehicle.

[[important]] If you abort your travel by leaving your entity or boarding another entity, you will not get any XP for your aborted travel. [[/important]]

- Movement

It seems that HOW you aborted hyperspace travel is the key here. I assume by "leaving your entity or boarding another entity" you are "involuntarily" aborting travel, and thus receive no XP.

In any case, seems XP for any sort of travel is bugged at the moment - no-one is getting any.

I'll see what happens when I come out in an hour....

You gained 271 XP with the following message : Travelling in hyperspace

Well I did not leave my enitity or board another vessel so I should recieve my xp. Can someone arrange that?

Don't feel bad. I didn't get my XP from Tat to Hapes either. =p

Coleman Rendar

Ditto