Day

Time

13:25:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » LOGIN=ERROR ALL THE TIME!!!
Year 10 Day 359 5:28
Every time I go on swcombine, I Keep getting kicked off every five seconds I click on a link. It says: Your Session Has Expired (what? I was only on for 60 secs, then I clicked on something!), You Password or Handle is Not Correct (What? I typed it in correctly 6 times, and it will finally let me in-for 1 minute.) and it goes to the administration page so I have to re-login to make sure it's "safe"-that I am the real Zach Johnathon, and not a hacker. Tell me how to stop this from happening, and FIX IT IF YOU CAN!!!

Year 10 Day 359 5:34
Have you looked at the stickied topics here related to logging in? If not do as advised there first. If you have, or if it still occurs after you try them, you will need to be added to the Session Excemption list. So long as you post here that you have tried, an admin will get you added as soon as possible.

Year 10 Day 365 11:22
ME TOO!!!

Im Torin Obath, and i cant log in!!! Everytime im on the log in page, i put my name and password sended to me via email and i dont see anythin new after it, it redirects me to the same log in page and when i look im logged as a guest. WTF??

I dont get, can someone please help!!!

Year 10 Day 365 11:33
Second guest, your problem is most likely of a different nature, please make your own topic and include a detailed description of the problem.

Year 10 Day 365 17:02
NO WORRIES NOW!!

Im using firefox because last time I was using safari and dint work. Im in! Thanks!