190 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:46:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 15 12:49
Whenever I try to log in, I get placed in as a Guest account.
My handle is Don Frankie.
Just want to know what I can do to fix it?

Year 11 Day 15 12:51
And yes, I am clicking "login"

Year 11 Day 15 14:27
Hi there i"m trying to sign in for my first time and for some reason it keeps telling me that my handle or password is incorrect.Could you please have a look and maybe reset it if possible My handle is Nanook Smith.

Year 11 Day 15 16:35
Have either of you tried the stickied topic? It is located here: http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=2200&page=0

V_logo.jpg\"
Year 11 Day 15 17:55
I have tried Google Chrome and internet explorer. still cannot login.

Year 11 Day 15 18:18
Hi there thanks for getting back to me and yes I tried switching to mozilla after clearing cookies and temporary files.But still am not able to log in as it says wrong handle or password message.This is Nanook Smith and I aprreciate your help with this.8

Year 11 Day 16 3:52
Nanook Smith: have you considered that the problem might be on your end in this case? After all, you seem to be entering a wrong handle or password.

If you copy/paste your password, make sure you don't copy any additional whitespaces before or after the password.

If you type it manually, make sure you type it correctly, some fonts display 1 (number one) and l (letter L) in a similar way.

In any case, make sure the password field is completely empty before entering your password.

If that still fails, try using the Lost Password feature to get a new password.

Don Frankie: have you tried Firefox? Additionally, do you get any message when trying to log in?

Year 11 Day 16 12:24
No I have not tried Firefox as I do not use it often. But will downoad and install and try it now.

Year 11 Day 16 12:38
Thanks Togan.
Worked like a charm