Day

Time

02:10:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How to load coargo into cargo bay
Hi

I have an action Vi. In the cargo hold I would like to get an YT 1210. Is it possible to get the YT into the cargo hull of the action?

Nope. TO get a ship into another entity, the larger of the two would need a docking bay. Since the Action doesn't (it only has a hanger bay which is for vehicles) it cannot be docked.

Year 11 Day 305 15:01
Deleted Post
Deleted by Goto Pevati. Reason: i figured it out
Year 11 Day 305 15:45
I have a question along the same line.
The rules arent entirely clear about this, can capital ships fit inside Stations if they are large enough? What about capitals inside capitals? I do believe I heard somewhere that stations cannot go inside capital ships.
Im guessing that docking ports are supposed to allow for capital to capital or capital to station transfer, but I have no idea if that is current or a future implementation.
--Arch, out.

Year 11 Day 305 15:50
If it fits, you can dock it.

Stations can only fit inside capitals if they are wrecked first, I believe, and there's not many capitals that can fit them anyway.

Docking ports are not implemented yet.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 305 23:04
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

You can tractor a station into a ship, if you have a docking bay equipped ship with sufficient volume/weight cap.

Year 11 Day 306 1:44
You can dock Bayo into MTC for example, so yeah cap in cap is possible. I managed to get station inside a station too, but dont try it too, Zhao wont be happy about getting out again. Now I wonder if you really need docking bay from stations, like BFF could hold LSC for example, if you dont need docking bay.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--