Year

Day

Time

19:28:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 23 13:46
Sim Karr

Perhaps a simple question but for my job I travel often, would there be any problems if I'm traveling and happen to log in at the location of another player?

Year 11 Day 23 14:20
Cesodevo Avina

No.

However, you and the other player would have register as multi-accounts, to show the admins that both you and the other player log in at the same location. If you do not do this, you may be banned.

Year 11 Day 23 14:27
Sim Karr

How would I know at all who the other player even is??? There is no way. I just want to make certain there will be no problems.

Year 11 Day 23 14:38
So it was less a question and more a demand?

If you know you will be going to another SWC player's house, you have to register. If you happen to be going to a hotel where, by some freak coincidence, someone else is also staying, then it's recognized as an accident and will be overlooked.

Year 11 Day 23 14:54
Sim Karr

In what way did I come across as making any kind of demand?

I'll except the mis-communication as my error though. You're more on target with the freak coincidence of being at the same hotel as another random player. I'm certain I'm not the only player who travels for his job frequently, hence my statement that this is probably a simple questions, though I haven't found a record of it being asked before. I do appreciate your effort in answering this question.

Year 11 Day 23 15:25
To summarize simplify, routinely logging on to multiple accounts via the same computer without registering as multi-users is bannable, while simply utilizing the same ISP, or internet access point in the case of the Wi-Fi junkies is totally acceptable and reasonable?

Year 11 Day 23 16:33
Cesodevo Avina

To summarize simplify, knowingly logging on even once to multiple accounts via the same computer without registering as multi-users is bannable, while simply utilizing the same ISP, or internet access point in the case of the Wi-Fi junkies is reasonably acceptable. 

Year 11 Day 23 17:48
I don't see how the above two posts are relevant. He isn't logging in to multiple accounts on his computer... he's traveling and accessing hotels..

Year 11 Day 23 17:53
Cesodevo Avina

...simply utilizing the same ISP, or internet access point in the case of the Wi-Fi junkies is reasonably acceptable. 

The "traveling and accessing hotels" would fall under this category.