Year

Day

Time

01:38:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 11 Day 33 16:32
Lol is it just me, but I dont like the new ones at all. I like that last set as they looked pretty good and old republicy these new ones look like crap.

Year 11 Day 33 22:15
Seriously Tyrie? A lot of people put a ton of work into getting them done in time for new years, how do you think that makes them feel? The least you could do is keep your opinion to yourself if you don't like them.

Year 11 Day 34 4:26
Helena Gladio

Yeah, suck up or shut up :)

Year 11 Day 34 7:34
i actually like all of these ships. i look forward to a hwk-290.

Year 11 Day 34 9:53
Sorry I didnt say everyone didnt like the im just said I didnt like them and yes that is my opinion. And I say there ugly because they dont fit the style I like. And yes that to is my opinion and ill freely voice it when I choose.

Edited By: Tyrie Dajek on Year 11 Day 34 9:55
Year 11 Day 34 14:11
This isn't the place to put your inane opinions. This is the place to be helpful and answer questions.

Year 11 Day 43 11:30
When i was browsing the new CP ships i realised there are few cheaper ships this time. the is no equivalent of the ETA. this is good because

1. you are not tempted to use your CPs on a cheap instead of still saving
2.I occasionally donate money, which allows me to get CP ships faster anyway.

Year 11 Day 44 0:10
Lol is it just me, but I dont like the new ones at all. I like that last set as they looked pretty good and old republicy these new ones look like ****. 

I do agree here. I don't like many of the ships and I wished they kept some of the old ones. I do understand how much work the Art Team put into them. Why was there no warning to the disapperence of the old one? I really wanted that Gozanti Cruiser!

Year 11 Day 44 4:09
The relative lack of cheaper ships is a catch-22. It means that relatively new players have only a few ships that they could spawn and that means that people will be slightly discouraged to join....after all ships are quite good to have.

However, I also dislike the number of more expensive ships coming out, it really favours the veterans and those people who have played for longer, rather than those people who'd donate FOR a ship. Again, both sides of a credit there.

I'd also love to see some of the old ships return to CP status, to give youngsters the chance to pick up ships they might not be able to get otherwise.

Year 11 Day 48 15:19
*Jevon dies a little on the inside*

Well Tyrie, go post in the forum thread about entites you want in-game, and we will make sure to accommodate to your every want.

Year 11 Day 48 19:28
Albireo Flura

The relative lack of cheaper ships is a catch-22. It means that relatively new players have only a few ships that they could spawn and that means that people will be slightly discouraged to join....after all ships are quite good to have.

However, I also dislike the number of more expensive ships coming out, it really favours the veterans and those people who have played for longer, rather than those people who'd donate FOR a ship. Again, both sides of a credit there.

- Maffsia Ordonsla

The point of donating is not to recieve CP's, it's to contribute to the combine. CP's are supposed to just be a way of thanking us for donating.

Personally I like the new CP ships. We've got a fast freighter, a bounty hunters ship, a troop transport, a hauler, an in sytem fighter, a relatively cheap hyper-capable ship, AND several nice capitals especially the CR-70.

Page 1 2