Year

Day

Time

18:01:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 43 7:57
Sim Karr

I was wondering what use the tractor beam on a Firespray is if it has no docking bay?

It is possible to tractor another ship with the Firespray and travel through hyperspace?

Year 11 Day 43 8:02
Not at this time. Further actions for tractor beams will come with combat.

Year 11 Day 43 8:14
Sim Karr

Thank you.

Year 11 Day 43 8:35
It does have a hanger bay however, so you can tractor in vehicles if you either cannot pilot the vehicle (and yet can fly the freighter, if there is such a racial combination) or are too lazy to move out of the cockpit and into the vehicle, hehe.

Year 11 Day 43 13:58
It does have a hanger bay however, so you can tractor in vehicles if you either cannot pilot the vehicle (and yet can fly the freighter, if there is such a racial combination) or are too lazy to move out of the cockpit and into the vehicle, hehe.

- Ellias Aubec

/me jumps around feeling like a real Chevin :)

Year 11 Day 43 23:59

These races can pilot a freighter, but not some vehicles.

Baragwin - Can't Pilot Speeders or Fighters
Chevin - Can't Pilot Speeders, Fighters, Boats and Subs
Kaminoan - Can't Pilot Barges, Fighters, Boats and Subs

Year 11 Day 44 2:51
Oh I knew/thought there were some - just couldn't be bothered searching the races page, and didn't want people coming in saying: "well, race X can..."

Year 11 Day 44 6:46
Sim Karr

Since this thing is still alive and kicking...

I don't suppose there is anyway to remove an unwanted ship from your planet or space besides having the owner move it themselves? (i.e. using a tractor beam from a capital class w/docking bay)

Year 11 Day 44 7:40
Nope, cause that would be combat (effecting other peopls stuff) and combat is SoonTM...

You could always contact the owner, see if they will let you be pilot so you can move it, but I would think that the answer would generally be a no.

Year 11 Day 44 7:42
Sim Karr

Didn't think so...

Come on combat! hehe