Day

Time

13:24:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 11 Day 46 18:59
Korvas Varik

I recently noticed I can no longer see the 'Events in Brief' updates in the GNS section. Is this the same for anybody else or just me?

If it helps to know, I am using Mozilla Firefox(latest one) and know that the computer/net has been switched to a static IP

Year 11 Day 46 19:01
Imam Ferro

You must have listend to Bromley...Tsk Tsk...Firefox sucks!

Year 11 Day 46 19:11
Korvas Varik

meh, this is the first time it has caused me any problems and no Brommley didn't convince me to use firefox, I try to do the opposite of his advice.

Year 11 Day 46 19:22
I as well can not see it and I am using IE

Year 11 Day 46 19:25
Imam, don't spam the help forum.

It's a known issue for everyone, Korvas.

Year 11 Day 46 19:32
Indeed, its been like that way for a few weeks now. We've already missed planets changing hands, and several factions renaming, and a couple being created. And who knows how many leadership changes to boot.

Korvas Varik

It's a known issue for everyone, Korvas. 

Indeed, its been like that way for a few weeks now. We've already missed planets changing hands, and several factions renaming, and a couple being created. And who knows how many leadership changes to boot. 

Thank you gentlemen.

Year 11 Day 47 4:26
Do we get an update in a sim news perhaps regarding the missing info?

Year 11 Day 47 6:19
Paul - Sim news is a different thing altogether,

Year 11 Day 47 6:28
And he's asking for an update about the Flashnews problem in the Sim News. As to if he wants them to say they know it's a problem or if he wants them to post some of the recent events, I am unsure.

Year 11 Day 47 8:20
I was reffering to some of the recent events yes. Planetcontrol changes, new factions etc.

Leadership changes are perhaps too much work.

Year 11 Day 51 5:51
Helena Gladio

bump

Year 11 Day 51 9:25

Why are you bumping this when it's been fixed?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 51 18:08
I think Helena is bumping for Pauls question about whether we can get the information we didn't see posted in a Sim News post (faction name changes, new factions etc).

Year 11 Day 51 19:11
Luna Vox

Chances are, probably not. If it was bugged then the database probably did not record the changes made as events.

Year 11 Day 51 19:41
Was this a problem only for some people?

Year 11 Day 51 20:35
No, everyone was unable to see the flash news for that period of time.

Year 11 Day 51 21:26
Helena Gladio

This sucks. We missed a few new factions, name changes, planets falling out of control...

This is probaly one of the nastiest bugs i've seen since i joined the Combine.

Year 11 Day 52 1:19
Nothing we can do.

Year 11 Day 52 4:19
When was this?

Page 1 2