Day

Time

15:03:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Activation and Email Confirmatoin
Year 11 Day 47 13:46
i have not recieved an email confirmation. I tried signing up twice, both with two different emails and i still have yet to get the activation. i used an @ tampabay.rr.com email. which is given to me by my broadband provider..whom i also am a supervisor for btw....It had not gone thru the system... time elapsed is 45 min. so far. please help. thnks

Thank you

Bill

Year 11 Day 47 13:53
You want the sticky thread titled:
"sticky: Problem: I haven't received my password!"

After reviewing that, return if it has not resolved your issue.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 47 15:49
ok found out the reason....

Im at work...which is a broadband service provider....hermm....time warner com.

Dear Pravus Malum,

The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing
the following reason :

This IP has tried to apply with several handles at once. All requests are
declined as we can not know which one is correct. Please apply again with only
one request and be patient.

Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions or
queries feel free to post on the Problem Centre
(http://www.swcombine.com/forum/index.php?board=2) or visit the help room on IRC
(#swc-help).
--
The SW Combine Administration
Star Wars Combine
www.swcombine.com

Year 11 Day 47 15:57
Might I suggest you wait and try applying again - only once - at home, and give it up to 24 hours for a response before posting if you encounter additional problems? All accounts are accepted manually, and while we tend to be getting to them much faster at the moment, 24 hours is a reasonable time to ensure someone has had a chance to see it.

If you believe that connecting from work might cause an issue with multi-accounts, you might want to drop an e-mail to the multi-accounts director (the address can be found on the Contact Us page). You can check the multi-accounts rules on the Character Creation page.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 48 11:58
Hal,

Thank you for the response.. I did shoot an email over to them. I will wait the 24 hrs...although i usually dont play games at home tho...funny as it may be. Its more of a passing the time thing at work.