254 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:09:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 57 19:07
Oh, its so hard to decide what race to be...For the last 3 weeks I've been trying to figure out what my next character should be...I've watched all the movies over and over again, read about them in the wookieepedia and atempted to draw most of them, but still can't pick one. Could someone give me some imput on what race to be?

Here is a list of Races I'm can't decide between:

Geonosian
Transdoshan
Verpine
Dug
Rodian
Selkath
--
Here are a few others I'm not quite sure I want to be, but I like.

Utai
Mon Calamari
Defel
Toydarian
Arcona
Barabel
Cathar
Yam'rii
Vratix

I've been leaning toward Transdoshan, but last week it was a Dug and the week before that a Defel and then Geonosian...and you get the picture.

Year 11 Day 57 19:11
Thats a long list of possabilities...how come there are no humans or near-humans in that list?

Well all I can say is choose the one you like best...

Year 11 Day 57 19:28
If I ever die, I intend to try Selkath and Cathar in future characters, because I have liked them in comics/games/books/etc. I think it would be interesting to try them.

Think about why you want to be each of the races on your list, consider what you want to do with your character, and see which one offers the most options. Failing them, assign them all a number and use something like random.org

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 57 21:16
Be a Cathar, or another race which comes with skills which are hardly useful right now (unarmed combat and dodge). That way, you can spend your starting SP on already implemented skills and be more prepared for combat at the same time.

Year 11 Day 57 21:25
There are hardly any Rodian players in the game. I say represent the snout-nosed green ones!

Year 11 Day 58 3:56
There are hardly any Rodian players in the game. I say represent the snout-nosed green ones!

Selkath and Geonosians have similar numbers you know. Its ones like the Dugs, Yam'rii, Vratix and Utai who need more players!

Year 11 Day 58 8:55
A Human or Duros can spawn with a level 4 skill at both starfighter-freighter piloting and computer operation. Those are very desirable skills.

Another valuable skill to consider is leadership. It might be best to focus on the skills of each race.

Year 11 Day 58 18:08
Im a duros with both a 4 in com ops and SF-F piloting
And leadership :D

Year 11 Day 58 18:33
how come there are no humans or near-humans in that list?

- Arke Surthan

Why would I want to be human...thats just boring! Why be something that you are everyday anyway? Whats the point?

If I ever die, I intend to try Selkath and Cathar in future characters...

- Hal Breden

I have been a Selkath before, but I still like them. They are very intresting to roleplay. As for Cathar, there are no good pictures for females and I'm not entirly sure what a Cathar Looks like so I can't make my own.

A Human or Duros can spawn with a level 4 skill at both starfighter-freighter piloting and computer operation. Those are very desirable skills.

Another valuable skill to consider is leadership. It might be best to focus on the skills of each race.

- Guest/Visitor

I consider medical and piloting skills as more important then most others. I find the Duros ugly and therefore I do not want to be one. No offence by the way Drudin.

I think I might go Transdoshan, the name I've choosen sounds more like a Transdoshan name then anyother race.