282 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:33:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 63 7:21
When i try to log in it says that my password is wrong but it's not!

Year 11 Day 63 8:15
Did you copy it from the email? If so, did you copy any of the white spaces before or after it? If you did its counting those as characters.

Year 11 Day 63 8:44
I copied it from the email but i did'nt copy any spaces

Year 11 Day 63 18:27
can i make a new account?

Year 11 Day 64 2:21
No, you cannot make a new account.

Try logging in again. This time, make sure both the handle and the password field are completely empty of previously saved password(s).

If you type the password manually, make sure you type it correctly. Some fonts display 1 (number one) and l (letter L) in a similar way.

If you copy/paste the password, make sure you don't copy any spaces. To check that, copy it into notepad (or a similar text editor) first and remove any spaces and new lines before and after the password, then copy it into the password field.

If that still fails, try using the Lost Password feature to get a new password.

Year 11 Day 64 16:21
I tried logging in again but it still says that the password is wrong and when i try lost password it says invalid email.

Year 11 Day 64 17:40
I tried logging in again but it still says that the password is wrong and when i try lost password it says invalid email.

Year 11 Day 65 1:33
In that case, what's your handle?

Year 11 Day 65 14:28
Luke Ferry

Year 11 Day 66 2:11
There is no account with that handle. There also is no account pending with that handle, meaning if you signed up with that handle, it was most likely declined and you should try to sign up again.

Year 11 Day 66 14:52
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: Vaako Cage being stupid
Year 11 Day 66 15:03
ok i'll make a new account