Year

Day

Time

04:44:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 74 23:51
Voll Alucard

I noticed on the rules page that Trader2 stations now come with weapons, however, my T2 stats show none installed. Why?

Year 11 Day 75 0:11
I noticed on the rules page that Trader2 stations now come with weapons, however, my T2 stats show none installed. Why? 

If the change was done on purpose and not an oversight, you've answered your own question. It's a change done NOW. Not when you built it. Just like all those "modded" Cloakshapes.

Year 11 Day 75 7:00
The Trade II Stations has always had weapons.

Year 11 Day 75 12:07
Voll Alucard

The Trade II Stations has always had weapons. 

No they did not.

Anyway, I am wondering if they could possibly be upgraded in the future or will those of us with older T2's have to find other ways of defense before combat comes?

Edited By: Voll Alucard on Year 11 Day 75 12:09
Year 11 Day 75 12:42
Alex Tylger

They have had weapons for as long as I can remember. I've had mine for at least 3 or 4 years and to my recollection it always had guns.

How old is your station? It is possible that is a station that was constructed pre-Darkness in Holocom (before 2003) and had to undergo conversion to nearest resembling entity, hence leaving you with an unarmed T2.

A good indication of this would be if any of its other stats diverge from the rules, such as hull, shield, passenger capacity, load limit etc.

alex3.png
Year 11 Day 75 13:07
Voll Alucard

I had it built less than a year ago. Maybe I assumed they all didn't have any because I didn't have any on my stats, (my apologies Drexel). So, since it was built recently, I am confused as to why there are no weapons or tractor beams. All the other stats are correct. I will attempt to contact Admin for a further explanation.

Thank you for your help. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free.