193 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:41:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 82 7:04
Hi, i was recently given an Anti-Grav sled and when i went to pick it up i was told that it was in the hands of a Boxstacker who wont drop it.. so luckily for me i gained a Boxstacker too :D Go me!.. however i am now faced with the problem of getting this stubborn woman to drop my Anti-grav sled or at least getting her to use it.

Edited By: Quay Losa on Year 11 Day 82 7:04
Year 11 Day 82 10:45
Do you own the Boxstacker NPC?

Year 11 Day 82 11:25
Yes i own both the boxstacker and the anti-grav sled there both with me onboard my ship. :)

Year 11 Day 82 19:16
TO make a boxstacker drop the item he is carrying you first have to have the same item in your hands. Then add the boxstacker to your party. Then drop the item and so should the boxstacker.

However, a few days ago boxstackers didn't work and didn't pick up items of the same type when I did, so I am unsure if it will allow the boxstacker to drop items at the moment.

Year 11 Day 83 10:46
Thanx Ellias, but what your saying is, for me to get my boxstacker to drop my sled so that i can use it i need to obtain another sled which would mean i actually dont need her to drop it any more!!..
I dont mean to sound rude but is it just me or does this system seem a little flawed? Im paying the womans wages afterall surely i can ask her go give me back my own property. Shouldnt there be a drop items option or something.

Edited By: Quay Losa on Year 11 Day 83 10:49
Year 11 Day 83 13:41
Equipping NPCs is on the targets for the year from the Dev meeting. However, you could also file a bug report on the NPC, including things like ID, etc, and someone should be able to take care of it for you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 83 16:44
Cheers Hal, ill get on that right away.

Year 11 Day 83 17:55
Yeah as Hal said properly equipping NPCs is on the cards. The boxstackers code is a hack job that was done quickly so they could actually be used, which leads to it working how it does.

Year 11 Day 84 16:14
Ah well.. what can ya do... thanks anyway guys you can close this now if need be. ill figure something out.

;)

Year 11 Day 84 18:00
Box stackers currently don't work. For anybody with the issue of "clingy" NPCs with items, please let us know on the bug base and we'll get them to drop the items.

Year 11 Day 86 5:35
Made a bug report a few days ago but its still not dropped. i dont mean to be inpatient, i just dont know how long these things usualy take.

Year 11 Day 86 6:25
Talor Dakari

The sled was teleported to the room east of you, as was posted in the bug report. Please pick it up from there.

Year 11 Day 86 17:50
Yep. The bug was resolved 2 days ago: http://bugs.swcombine.com/view.php?id=4610

If the solution does not work for you, please reopen and provide feedback.

Year 11 Day 86 20:31
I appologise, ive been checking via the Sleds status assuming it would no longer be listed as being in Slot: Both Hands. but the sled is exactly where you said it would be... strange that i didnt get a email from the bug report im sure i did last time!!

Thank you all for your help. :D

ah but now i am unable to equip it there is only a button for View Contents and Empty... Bug Report reopened.

Edited By: Quay Losa on Year 11 Day 86 20:59
Year 11 Day 86 20:59
If the solution does not work for you, please reopen and provide feedback.

- Clarr Solo

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.