260 are online

Year

Day

Time

08:13:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 121 5:23
Ok...it says I was banned from SWC when I try to login. I don't have two accounts and I can think of no other reason why I would be banned. Unless, I was accessing SWC from my home over spring break and now I am back at school accessing from a different internet connection. But both times were from the same laptop. Also, I might have been logged on two browsers at once. Is there any way to get unbanned?

Thanks,
My handle was Tar Paulus

Year 11 Day 121 6:09
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

All hail the almighty Ban Hammer (Posted by Ellias on Year 11 Day 119)
Is it really too much to expect people to play with just one account. The following people have been banned for having multiple accounts, and can contact us in 30 days to have one account restored:

Khameir Zerren, Drako Zerren

Gary Noe (trying to make a new account)

Tar Paulus (trying to make a new account)

Tobias Hookmorris (trying to make a new account)

-Read the simnews, follow the directions.

Year 11 Day 121 8:12
Indeed, as Ten said - the Sim News page is visible to all people, players or not.

Anyway, a new account sprang up that had very similar details to yours, which had all the hallmarks of someone making a new character to boost their first. Which is not allowed.

Year 11 Day 121 11:38
Well, I have sent an email trying to explain to tech support. What is the fastest way to get unbanned? I am about to be picked up by my first faction. And no I was not trying to boost my character. Sorry for the misunderstanding. More explanation is in the email but if I would be unbanned faster by posting here I would be glad to.

Thanks,
Tar Paulus

Year 11 Day 122 19:25
Can someone please help. I have submitted a ticket and emailed tech support and no one is replying.