Year

Day

Time

01:25:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 141 1:58
Dan Hakim

I just logged on, when I noticed my inventory showing 1 ship more than I own, when I checked it there was a ship there, I think it's 1 I sold a few months back, shortly after it's new owner died. It's ID is ID# 146661

There is no inventory event so I don't know where this ship came from, not complaining if admins are giving out freebies but I thought it a bit strange for a ship to just appear with no inventory event.

Is this a bug?

Year 11 Day 141 2:13
i can only think that you where the commander or pilot???

and the ship came over to your ownership again.....

we shall see what the admins say!!!

Year 11 Day 141 2:41
Dan Hakim

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I was assigned as commander. No pilot assigned.

Year 11 Day 141 4:07
Then that would be why. When someone dies their stuff goes to the pilot, then to the commander if no pilot. Then to the market if neither of those are full (baring the dead persons names that is).

Year 11 Day 141 4:48
Eshini`el Sandhawk

Congratulations on having new old present ship.

Year 11 Day 141 20:55
Dan Hakim

Thanks.

Now I'm wondering why it took so long, he was A/e'ed ages ago, and respawned since then.

Year 11 Day 141 20:59
There has been a delay put into dead peoples stuff going to the NPC market that randomises the time it takes. It could be that this runs before it checks where the entities will go meaning that until its ready to go you won't get it.

Maybe consider it as relatives and lawyers fighting over the last will and testament of the late player?

Year 11 Day 141 21:09
Probate is a bitch...