201 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:53:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Questions to middles(can be closed/deleted)
Eshini`el Sandhawk

How do you check if entities are:
unshielded - other than checking shielded planets lists and planetary map. Do you have any other ways to check it?
undocked - if item is on someone ship or in facility or in other item that`s quite obvious that it`s docked, but are there any other possibilties that it is docked?

If there is no information on listing that item is undocked/undamaged/unshielded do you still inform person you middle for that this ship is docked?

Thanks for answers.

Edited By: Eshini`el Sandhawk on Year 11 Day 165 9:40

"You are only as rich as the enrichment you bring to the world around you."
Year 11 Day 165 8:10
Unshielded - no way to tell.
Undocked - inventory will tell you.

If an item is docked and the listing doesn't say so, most middles will ask if the buyer is aware of it or not. Generally depends on the middle.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 165 8:37
Ehhh, slightly not true.
If you want to know *some* (I dare not say "a lot") places that have shields go by this list
http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=41246&page=0
if you are trading and something is at one of those places well youd know for sure it would be shielded.
much better than not knowing any at all.
And yes if docked itll say "docked in..."

--Arch, out.

Year 11 Day 165 9:15
He said other than checking the lists. I was pointing out there's no option in the interface that will tell you if it's shielded or not.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 165 9:39
Eshini`el Sandhawk

Yes, that`s what I said. I have all that lists bookmarked already.

Thanks for quick answer Hal.

btw. You should say contacting the owner of the planet when you`re not sure can be good idea too. :P

"You are only as rich as the enrichment you bring to the world around you."