Day

Time

17:15:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 190 0:51
Khaleon Hope

From google chrome when trying to go to faction memberlist page:

The website at www.swcombine.com contains elements from the site lancelot.nightmail.ru, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

Of the 833 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 207 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-06-06, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-05-29.
Malicious software includes 252 scripting exploit(s), 46 trojan(s), 12 exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 11 domain(s), including antivirusys.ru/, it-sens.ru/, brenz.pl/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including icse.info/, fancycake.net/.

This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS8359 (COMSTAR), AS11279 (GEORGE), AS26230 (TOTTAWA).

- google

Is this something new or what?

Year 11 Day 190 1:14
Someone's avatar?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 190 1:33
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Definitely.

Year 11 Day 191 21:18
Bardan Nyad

Of the 833 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 207 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent.

now am i paranoid or does that mean that 207 bugs have downloaded themselves on my computer?

\"Photobucket\"

\"Pain heals, but glory lasts forev
Year 11 Day 191 21:36
I do believe it means the pages of lancelot.nightmail.ru and not SWC.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 193 19:27
The website at www.swcombine.com contains elements from the site lancelot.nightmail.ru, which appears to host malware 

Or that site has embedded itself in places on the SWC.

Year 11 Day 194 0:13
Ryan Roche

It can be an ad on the Banner Exchange but I doubt it.

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 194 1:03
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Considering he specifically mentioned the faction memberlist, an avatar belonging to someone in the faction is *by far* the most likely cause.