Year

Day

Time

13:32:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 191 20:47
Bardan Nyad

okay, i just realize that Kiffex is totally sheilded. now assuming youre not BS,who controll the planet,how could you get off? i mean,even if you had a ship,you couldnt get past the sheilds,so.........

Year 11 Day 191 20:49
NPC transport goes through shields.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 191 22:12
Or, you know, create some interaction and talk to BS, see who can give you access etc. I know many people have talked with them to get and have gotten access. So long as you are not an enemy I would suspect that they would allow you to pass through.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 191 22:59
Just as a hint: might try talking to someone not in BS to gain access :)

Year 11 Day 192 4:57
Alex Truman

Just as a hint: might try talking to someone not in BS to gain access :)

- Tiali Bixa-Loca

Sorry but how will you get access if you talk to someone who's not BS? If there not in BS how will you get access to shields that are most obviously controlled by BS?

mystats.php?uid=c5736

Year 11 Day 192 5:17
Maybe BS doesn't control all the CCC's on Kiffex, ah'm not part of BS and in a ship that is not owned by BS and got added to the crewlist of a CCC by someone not from BS, unless all ah just said is BS

Year 11 Day 192 6:33
Did you talk to Ourtai of Mauri? Because that is a BS faction, and so by extension BS. Or your boss in whatever faction/group you are in asked ahead for access for you.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 192 11:42
Was Olys Socorro actually (but they are probably the new front for BS) but mah point is: the one who can give you access might not be in the faction that is supposedly in control of the planet (and having to spend weeks trying to track that sentient down can be a major pitn)

Year 11 Day 192 12:33
Usually if you contact the faction in control of the planet they can tell you who to talk to.

Year 11 Day 192 15:52
Again, if you know who to contact in the first place (if you don't know anyone in the faction, and check the Faction page for the leader, it can still take a couple days to even get a reply from them, depending on the faction of course)

Year 11 Day 192 20:22
Some factions who shield homeworlds maintain areas on their forums for people to go to request access, so anyone with privs can add you and you don't have to wait on the leader to respond to your DM.

But the majority of people just DM the leader anyway. =(

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 192 22:12
If this happens again hopefully ah will remember to check their forums instead of wasting the Leaders' time

Year 11 Day 193 11:56
Like everyone says, talk BS.

Warg Gu GU.

Life is more then life, it is death.

mystats.php?uid=c5779\"