185 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:28:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 197 2:22
I'm sorta stuck in the game and I see no way to go. Another thing is i've become board with my character and starting a new is looking very good right about now.

So how do I kill my character?

Edited By: Marli Ruk on Year 11 Day 197 2:33
Year 11 Day 197 2:44
If you are trapped on a ship for 3 weeks, then you can ask the Asim's to allow you to drop character, where you'll be able to recreate your character. However if you are trapped on a ship, it might be worth pressing the "Contact Owner" button, and sending them a message, most owners will do their best to help you out, some however will leave you there, and yet others will come and arrest/execute you.

Other than that, to kill your character you need to be Arrested/Executed or fly a ship into a Black Hole/Sun.

000607_Osten.png

Year 11 Day 197 2:57
Does contacting the owner work for planets too?

I was hoping for an eaiser way of killing my character then crashing a ship into a sun. I don't know if anyone would give me a capital ship to destroy. As for getting aressted how do you do that?

Year 11 Day 197 3:09
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Where exactly are you? Odds are whichever faction controls your planet will oblige you on your quest to die.

Year 11 Day 197 3:15
I'm on Tatooine and I think it is controled by the New Republic.

Year 11 Day 197 6:26
Seems to be a problem at the moment with a lot of people starting on Tatooine and getting stuck (stuck as in not knowing what to do next)

Year 11 Day 198 2:47
I'm not a total newbie and I didn't start on Tatooine.

Year 11 Day 200 0:44
So....um....if I wanted the New Republic who controls Tatooine to arrest and exacute me...who would I contact within the faction?

Year 11 Day 200 4:00
Best to look at their website, see who is in leadership positions, who may be governor of Tatooine etc.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 201 3:55
Their is no govener for Tatooine. So what do I do?

Year 11 Day 201 19:54
Assume for even just a moment that nobody who isn't in the NR can tell you who to talk to about a NR matter?

Contact the faction!

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 223 22:37
Well I got in contact with the leader of the faction and all he said was get a small CP ship and crash it into a sun ( Which I can't do because I'm a Vratix).

Year 11 Day 223 23:40
That would, indeed, be a problem. You could hop a NPC transport to another planet. Pick an Eidola planet, maybe? Or perhaps the GE might oblige? Ask around for a faction that'll off you, pick a planet they control, head over there. Shoot Kainen Morguli a DM. He's a decent bloke for a homicidal maniac. One more corpse won't bother him much.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.