Mandalore
  2057 active members
  255 are online

Year

19

Day

330

Time

07:06:18

Guest
Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Odds of recruiting specific races
Year 11 Day 199 0:57
When recruiting NPCs, is there a difference in percentage probability of getting certain races?

In other words, is the chance of recruiting a Rodian the same as recruiting a Siniteen?


Edited By: Smaul Numsey on Year 11 Day 199 0:59
____________

Smaul_Numsey.png
Year 11 Day 199 1:04
The chances are 90% of getting a race on that race's homeworld. Elsewhere, it's an entirely random chance.


____________

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 199 2:40
TO add to Hal, the chances of hiring any race is equal for all. The only change is as Hal said when on each races homeworld, whereupon the races that live there have a 90% chance split evenly between all races there (for planets like Tatooine that have more than one race), and the remaining 10% is split evenly amongst the remaining races.


____________

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 199 7:07
great replies guys, thanks!

edit: is there a list anywhere of home planets? I know the race descriptions have it listed, but is there an easy list of the planets that are homeworlds?


Edited By: Smaul Numsey on Year 11 Day 199 7:18
____________

Smaul_Numsey.png
Year 11 Day 199 15:45
Each race profile page lists its homeworld. I think that's the best you'll get.


____________

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 199 17:37
I actually made a list of the homeworlds for the Krath website: here

Just might want to scroll past the first bit at the top.


____________

Ellias_sig6.png