204 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:29:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I am Dead and I just Bought a ship?
1 Year 11 Day 198, 6:12 Ragdu Beas has sent you the following 1 ship:
- Y-TIE Y 8 (ID# 179647)
Reason: Bought on CPM. Enjoy

My brother has just bought the ship from Ragdu. I had an Admin create me an account on CPM, and I used the remember me option. Richard went onto the sight to look for a ship and he sent the credits to Ragdu Beas. I was dead at the time and I can't possibly buy something while being dead. But now, this ship is an asset of mine. First of all, will my CPM account be deleted, or will it stay online for my next character to use. Also, is there a mulit account registration for the CPM? Can this ship somehow transfer over to Richard Gecko, or will it stay with my character and my new character will be able to use it? Also, could Richard make an account, or because we are reg multis do we use the same CPM? Thankyou.

\"Find out what it is in life that you don\'t do well... and then don\'t do that thing...\"

\"I don\'t always drink beer... But when I do, I prefer Mad Mrelf.\"

Questions about CPM need to go to CPM.

The ship has been sent to your character, not your account, so no, it will not be carried over to your new character.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Interesting, I never new CPM had a forum.

\"Find out what it is in life that you don\'t do well... and then don\'t do that thing...\"

\"I don\'t always drink beer... But when I do, I prefer Mad Mrelf.\"

CPM is not part of the SWC site, and so issues with it must be directed to those in charge of CPM, not the SWC Admin who have no control over it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
^

I believe Togan deletes accounts of dead players and recreates have to get a new account.

As for the ship being made over, sorry, but its probably long gone. Since you are dead you cannot access your inventory to give it back, and I don't think it will go to the market since you are already dead, so its possible that its stuck now.

Ellias_sig6.png
Dorn Zeke

Perhaps I am confused, but is max saying he was dead, and was sent the ship? Max is in our faction, and shows as active as of Day 199 - if he was dead, shouldn't he not count as an active member in our faction?

mystats.php?uid=c2626
dorn_zeke_cit.png
Kai Oryk

The character will show as active for one week after the event of death or dropping their character to go NPC; this is to stop people from OOCly (via faction management tools) knowing which day the character in-question died.

KaiSigMando.PNGOrykaliik.png

Dorn Zeke

Okay. Interestingly, I had missed the faction event where he sunned a bulk. What a winner.

mystats.php?uid=c2626
dorn_zeke_cit.png
Lea Delorme

CPM accounts are not deleted since Togan is not be able to figure who is dead and who just hiding his profile (I think so =D).
And if you wanted to die Max, we could A/E you. You didn't have to sun our shiny bulk.

Edited By: Lea Delorme on Year 11 Day 201 18:22
He sunned a Bulk? What a putz. He could not have spent 400-500k of his hard earned credits to buy a crappy fighter and use it?

Zero Turner

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=41995&page=0

He did announce it to the combine if it makes you feel any better.

Zero-sig.jpg

Dorn Zeke

I am sure his "legal multi" received the money he had prior to his sunning.

mystats.php?uid=c2626
dorn_zeke_cit.png
Dead players can receive things but are unable to do anything with these assets as I have sent Siria Calv who died money for something I purchased on cpm and it turned out they died, this indicates to me that dead players or at least recently dead players most likely can receive any type of asset be it credits, ships, items, stock you name it.

Obviously Max, just like all your assets do not carry over as one character has no relation other then rp to another that you create, your cpm stats and feedback and all of that stuff is void, and has nothing to do with you anymore, nor are you responsible for debts owed in one life to the next.

Your death separates you IC from all contracts, and it is most likely against the rules s for someone to expect you to complete something they paid you for in a past life or what have you, its all irrelevant now

As to multi accounts on cpm, no, you are the only person permitted to use your account, however your brother should have no issue making his own account, as long as player handle is associated with it.

CPM most likely relies on SWC to root out the bad apples

If you want to know for certain, contact Togan Jano, he is the guy to talk to

Shame on you for using a faction ship if that is indeed the case