Day

Time

23:19:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 202 1:24
Ryan Roche

Hey all,

I would like to replace my faction's HQ with another. So the process would be recycle the old one? Then I get a Faction HQ Datacard. Is this a special kind of facility? What if I already built a Palace in a place I want and just wants to designate that as my new HQ? Or once I recycled my HQ, the only thing I can do is build a new HQ from scratch?

Thanks!

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 202 1:43
once I recycled my HQ, the only thing I can do is build a new HQ from scratch? 

^ This.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 202 4:26
During the period that your HQ is wrecked to when your new HQ is completed, your faction will have a lot of features annoyingly disabled, so I wouldn't recommend it.

A better solution is to try to hit the next membercount level for a new HQ DC. All you have to do is remain at that level for a day and you should get an extra DC.

Year 11 Day 202 8:20
Ryan Roche

Thanks guys.

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 202 9:00
The new HQ will appear as a DC so you get to build it like any other facility, rather than covert an existing 7x7 facility like when you created.

But yeah, hitting the next member rank is the better idea as the DC remains until you use it, even if you drop back down.

Ellias_sig6.png