279 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:34:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 205 16:24
I dont understand why i was banned, yes i am a multi but i am a registered multi. I followed all the rules for multi's. Please just let me know what the deal was. My handle was WRex Skarr

Year 11 Day 205 16:49
Well, even if you are a Registered Multi, that doesn't mean YOU can LEAGALLY use 2 accounts. The use of that option is so more than 1 person can play this game using the same internet connection.

I am whatever you say I am; If I wasn\'t, then why would I say I am?

\"Photobucket\"

Year 11 Day 205 16:53
yes i know that, i already made it very clear to the admins that myself and my brother would be playing this game

Year 11 Day 205 17:03
Same Person/Raffle Scams:

Wrex Skarr

Kalo Darkstride

Well, it seems that you were scamming raffles aswell. Using OOC terms with your brother to gain profit on a raffle is a no-no. So that might be a reason/s you were banned along with your brother.

I am whatever you say I am; If I wasn\'t, then why would I say I am?

\"Photobucket\"

Year 11 Day 205 17:18
that is what i am unclear on iguess only my banner can answer that one. i did not commit a scam of any kind

Year 11 Day 205 18:23
IC ramifications would have no bearing on OOC bannings. Possibly included in the Sim News as aprtial evidence for multi. Would have to talk with the specific person that banned you for reasons.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 205 20:21
Gunther Innis Tennor

I already replied to the ticket you submitted, going public wont change the fact that you ran two accounts.

Robotic Japanese Toilet: I give you...happy poopy time.
Fry: Sorry, you know too much.
Year 11 Day 206 9:27
in the reply u said there was plenty of evidence to prove so, i replied asking to see such evidence. I still would like it if such evidence was presented

Year 11 Day 206 10:00
Gunther Innis Tennor

You never replied to my response on the ticket, you ran here to make things public.

Robotic Japanese Toilet: I give you...happy poopy time.
Fry: Sorry, you know too much.
Year 11 Day 206 10:25
this was made before i had a response to the ticket. After this post i revieved a reply, i then replied to your answer asking for such evidence and i have yet to recieve an answer.

And if you are completely justified for my brother and i's banning then it shouldnt matter if i go public or not.

Year 11 Day 206 10:32
also here is the actual ticket used whe i registerd my brother as a multi

I have been playing for about 3 weeks now and my little brother wants to join the fun. He has recently registered as the handle kalo darkstride. He has put me down as a multi, but has yet to log in because we are waiting on confirmation to make sure i am not banned as an unapproved multi. What do i need to do?

Sun, May 16 2010 10:42am - Zephlin Abath
You both have been added as a multi-account, happy gaming.

This is clearly not a multi

Year 11 Day 206 13:32
Gunther Innis Tennor

1. You have identical login times
2. You have had one of your characters winning your other characters raffles
3. You were reported for giving assets back to your old character which I didn't have to dig very deep due to point number one 1 even though I found a ton of transactions between both accounts. But I can dig more if need be and extend the ban longer if there is more proof of cheating.
4. This issue is closed.