Year

Day

Time

00:30:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 350 17:40
Guest/Visitor

Hey, I hate being a newbie agian, but another game another noob age. Anyways its been over 24 hrs and I'm still waiting on my password. Thx, I hate to pressure u bet I'm really anxious to check it out. My e-mail is bladeoforder@prolo.org if u need it. thx alot guys. I hope to join your ranks soon.

Year 6 Day 350 20:57
While most join requests are handled in 24 hours or less, all requests have to be manually reviewed by one of a fairly small team of people. If none of them have time to get to the requests on a given day, then no requests get processed. We all have lives and things to do, and unfortunately the Combine does come second, as it must. I'm sure you understand this, and your join request should be processed within the next 24-48 hours at most.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 351 3:54
to save a bit of time. Do you own prolo.org? If so we require private domains to register with webmaster@ or admin@. We only use the registration mail to send you your initial password, after that you can use any email you like.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 351 5:19
Guest/Visitor

No, its not owned.

Year 6 Day 351 7:09
hmm, how did you get a prolog.org email address? It doesn't look if there's actually a real site there.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 351 13:44
actually, i'm getting a german travel agency site at http://www.prolog.org ... but the Guest/Visitor who posted above has a US-owned IP address ...

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 351 15:54
Guest/Visitor

There was a prolo.org but it was shut down. However the e-mail is through outlook so I kept the address.

Year 6 Day 351 16:04
Guest/Visitor

Anyways guys, Its nearing 48 hrs of waiting. I hate to be pushy but I really wanna get started. Oh I forgot to tell u, If u need someone to moderate forumns and move post that are in the wrong place or delete inapproprate post or stuff like that, U know grunt work, I'd be more than happy to help out. Almost like a forum police lol. Well if you need me just let me know.

Year 6 Day 352 5:26
It's prolo.org Toggy, not prolog :)

Guest/Visitor,

1/ Who owns prolo.org now?

2/ Might be quicker if you used your ISP email.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 352 6:47
Khan, you just wrote prolog.org in your previous post.
I'm not that good at mind reading, yet, that i know you meant prolo.org :P

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 352 9:58
*coughs*

You need to practice that mind reading a bit more then :)

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 352 17:00
Guest/Visitor

Hey, my dad owns it. I signed up using his account, admin@prolo.org, and he never got the e-mail, however I know it was accepted because when I go to lost password it says it sent another e-mail. My handle is Hanzo Rogitori, If u would plz send the password to bladeoforder2003@yahoo.com. We have tried the lost password several times and have removed all the spam filters and still no luck. any help would be appreciated.

Year 6 Day 352 22:58
I set you preferred email to your yahoo account and mailed it there.

Kids these days!