145 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:31:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 350 18:12
I don't want to sound belligerent or accusatory, are the admin allowed to play, if they are why are they still allowed to play in the game. It has the potential to escalate into a problem right, because the admins have power that a normal character and that isn't fair right?

Im not saying that the admins are bad they are definatly a huge contribution to the game and help us out immensly.

Year 6 Day 350 18:18
Tai`to Kale
Tai`to Kale
Actually, Admins don't have in-game power as far as i know.

Year 6 Day 350 20:54
Most Admin positions (and in fact many helper positions that aren't strictly "Admin") require you to 'drop' your character. This means that although the characters still exist in the database, they are meant for testing purposes and do not own/lead/join factions, own/trade assets, participate IC, etc.

All the rest of the people who help out that retain characters have all their actions logged and these can be reviewed at any time by the rest of the Admins.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 351 17:05
alright, i was just wondering about that. Can they still be middle man?

Year 6 Day 351 17:55
No, because that would be an IC action. Anyone who is able to middleman isn't an Admin.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.