Year

Day

Time

06:01:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Virus/Malware Issue? Win32/CeeInject.M
One of these links set of a security warning. Unpleasant surprise. This sort of software should not be used in offer in my opinion. I want the absolute right to determine what goes onto my machine and know this in advance.

Less than happy.

http://aussieprizes.com.au/landing.html?pathName=ap_grocery&pubId=CD7710

http://www.gamieplay.com/go.php?a=40106&s=208112SC47476B36-60E2-4FA8-895E-E703A6C1D56B&tid=cactus

VirTool:Win32/CeeInject.M (?)

Encyclopedia entry
Updated: Jun 22, 2010 | Published: Mar 23, 2010

Aliases
Not available

Alert Level (?)
Moderate

Antimalware protection details

Category: Tool

Description: This program is used to create viruses, worms or other malware.

Recommendation: Permit this detected item only if you trust the program or the software publisher.

Microsoft Security Essentials detected programs that may compromise your privacy or damage your computer. You can still access the files that these programs use without removing them (not recommended). To access these files, select the 'Allow' action and click 'Apply actions'. If this option is not available, log on as administrator or ask the local administrator for help.

Items:
file:C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXX\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_00016e
file:D:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXX\My Documents\Downloads\unconfirmed 78725.download

araplainsignature2.jpg\"

Jennifer Blvd

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will pause the offer while we investigate.

Year 11 Day 213 22:35
Deleted Post
Jesfa
Deleted by Jesfa. Reason: Removing the Evidence
Year 11 Day 214 1:22
Deleted Post
Deleted by Jesfa. Reason: Removing the Evidence
Rikoz Xid

Deleted by Jesfa. Reason: Removing the Evidence >.> LoL

Photobucket